Why do you wear thongs?

dragonmaster89

As a full-time thong wearer, I spoke with a female friend of mine who I recently confessed to as to why I wear women's thongs. It seems that I enjoy it for the following reasons:

1. The sexual feeling of very seductive and revealing underwear, knowing that my butt is completely exposed and my genitals are barely covered
2. The discomfort and the itchiness I feel when wearing it. I enjoy the torture of having a constant wedgie and the need to either pull the wedgie out or scratch myself when I feel discomfort.
3. The restriction in the front that the thong has on my balls and penis. I enjoy how cramped up my genitals are and how it is difficult for me to attain an erection.

Are the above reasons why you guys wear thongs? what are some other reasons?

Tbacks

For the record I only wear men's thongs. For me though they make me feel sexy and are way more comfortable than any type of underwear I've tried. By the way thongs are all I wear as full time undies.

Chrish414

Comfort, style, taboo, and sexual nature for me. It started as a fetish every now n then, but with my current girlfriend she loves them on me. So she replaced my underwear with them

I only wear womens thongs, and i only wear them because they feel sexy, and knowing that other people don't know that i wear them, just makes me feel amazing, i love the feeling of wearing a thong, i wish i had the nerves to wear one in public.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
I never wear women's thongs out as they are very uncomfortable.
I just at home to get turned on when having some fun with someone ;)

thong24

When I first started wearing them it was a sexual thing. It still is a sexual thing but I have been wearing womens thongs everyday now for about 5 years it is just so normal to me now. I genuinely think its the comfiest underwear to wear, and they are a lot cuter than mens underwear. I can't wear men's underwear anymore I don't even own any haha.

PinkAndLacy

For some reason I liked wearing my relatives' panties when I was a kid. It turned into a fetish during puberty, and discovering thongs was the best thing ever, though I do also wear non-thong panties.

hattricks

For some reason I liked wearing my relatives' panties when I was a kid. It turned into a fetish during puberty, and discovering thongs was the best thing ever, though I do also wear non-thong panties.

that pretty much happend to me too. but i don't own many non thong panties.

Whythongs

I enjoy wearing thongs because they are much more comfortable and I feel that I look better in outfits with no panty lines. I have always been a very self conscious person and thongs at least make me feel sexy. Especially when my boyfriend - who also wears things - tells me I look sexy. I do the same for him even though he is a bit shy about wearing them.

K

kiyoothong

That's true. They're so comfortable, and they make me feel sexy.
It's good to know that your boyfriend is supportive of your thonging.
You should make him wear thongs. You should get him some thongs, and that way he can overcome his shyness.

Sissyslut69676

As a full-time thong wearer, I spoke with a female friend of mine who I recently confessed to as to why I wear women's thongs. It seems that I enjoy it for the following reasons:

1. The sexual feeling of very seductive and revealing underwear, knowing that my butt is completely exposed and my genitals are barely covered
2. The discomfort and the itchiness I feel when wearing it. I enjoy the torture of having a constant wedgie and the need to either pull the wedgie out or scratch myself when I feel discomfort.
3. The restriction in the front that the thong has on my balls and penis. I enjoy how cramped up my genitals are and how it is difficult for me to attain an erection.

Are the above reasons why you guys wear thongs? what are some other reasons?
I feel sexy as fuck and guys love my ass

jmt3388

Because my wife loves it and it turns us both on. We pick each others thongs before we go to work every morning. I also enjoy the minimal feel and the thong strap feels like a comfortable wedgie. And it lessens the swampyness during hot summers.

Marcell

Could narrow it down to "Cause I am a fetishist" but I'm going to elaborate.
- it makes me feel sexy and sexual, meaning that I feel more prone to think and act on sex.
- it makes my forms look better, and front and rear
- it makes me feel feminine in a naughty playful way
- I dislike underwear lines
- the tickling feeling reminds me of what I'm wearing, boosting point 1

cheesewiz

Long and old thread but here it goes.
Skinny Jeans - no bunching with thongs
Summer shorts that aren't tight make my balls chafe. Thongs hold me in and some separate the cock from the balls and the body so none of them touch - gives you a nice bulge too
They feel sexy. Of course I try to show my thong off sometimes, not blatantly, but if idiots bros can show off their nasty package boxer briefs, I can show off my sexy thong