Wife’s daily whaletails!

MarKo

leaving you’re ass on the edge of the bed like that is going to get her in trouble! As you guys know from the last set ;) would she be safe doing that around any of you guys if you were over? ;)

oh i am in love!!!

morbidvoy

So many 😂 the most recent one was actually one of her long time clients at the salon, she was wearing some yoga pants that are low waisted that day at work with a bright pink thong with an eye catching design on it, so it was extra hard to miss, she said that he dropped his wallet while she was giving him a head wash/massage, when she came around in front of him to reach and pick it up he said, “you’re not wearing green!” (It was this last St. Patrick’s day) And pulled her thong pretty hard she said, he’s been a client for years and always tips well so she said she had to contain her embarrassment somewhat, she was a little mad because he pulled harder than just a little fun tug, but he tipped her 50 for the trouble so all was good in the end, I believe I got a pic of the outfit and slip when she got home to remember the story! Maybe I can find it
This is so hot! Being given a little pleasure and getting paid too!

chbychasr

leaving you’re ass on the edge of the bed like that is going to get her in trouble! As you guys know from the last set ;) would she be safe doing that around any of you guys if you were over? ;)

goddamn would love to slide my cock in her pussy