Wife’s, friends and others

I remember your posts on Reddit. Always a highlight when I saw that you had posted again. Reddit seems to be cracking down these days though unfortunately. Glad you found this site though! Your wife has so many insanely sexy thongs! Can’t wait to see more pics of her collection and what she’s been wearing!

dubman

Here’s more of that thong and a glimpse of her slip wearing scrubs.. I just know everyone got a good view. I have more of her if there is interest

Super hot! Reminds me of my wife!

Hot stains - I can even see a sexy brown tint where the thong rubbed against her asshole! Please tell us about her asshole scent! Is it strong on her thongs normally? How about on that particular thong?!

The intimate scent of a hot girl’s asshole on her worn thong is one of life’s greatest pleasures!!!

izz1231

Hey thank you so much for this please keep posting!
I love seeing her thong slips after work and also seeing her thong sitting in the scrubs she wore to work wow just wow

poth2747

What an amazing ass, does she like anal or being spanked. I suppose doggy style is her favorite position at least yours! How often do you have sex and does she swallow. Fantastic update, keep them coming.