Wife always whaletailing!

archer

It does not get any better than that! Instantly got hard! To answer your question, I would do whatever I could to stand behind her. Potentially risk snapping some pictures. How many people were checking her out? Thanks for sharing.

Seeker5

It does not get any better than that! Instantly got hard! To answer your question, I would do whatever I could to stand behind her. Potentially risk snapping some pictures. How many people were checking her out? Thanks for sharing.
Oh you’d have lots of picture opportunities alright! Two different employees kept coming back again and again, to help her size, etc. they wouldn’t go away!

asslover88

omg i would love to take her to the back room, pull her pants down and lick her ass, then bend her over and give her a good fucking until she creams on my cock and i fill her up with cum. then pull her pants up and send her on her way! very sexy pictures, thank you!

Seeker5

omg i would love to take her to the back room, pull her pants down and lick her ass, then bend her over and give her a good fucking until she creams on my cock and i fill her up with cum. then pull her pants up and send her on her way! very sexy pictures, thank you!
You may have her coming back to the shoe shop again and again looking for that special treatment 😍