Wife always whaletailing!

binderpatel

More angles of her:) she kept bending right in-front of the store employee so much that he got so close she bent over right into his crotch seconds after I snapped these, hard to think it was an accident on his part for getting so close? what would you do?!
def take a picture and try to contain myself haha

wthunter

Man, the one where she's bending on her knees is super sexy. If I'd have been the employee I would definitely find something to do around her and get as close as possible

Threestring_G

More angles of her:) she kept bending right in-front of the store employee so much that he got so close she bent over right into his crotch seconds after I snapped these, hard to think it was an accident on his part for getting so close? what would you do?!
Wow. She's incredible!

Seeker5

Here is her today volunteering to clean up and help weed out the garden area for our local park! I’ve never seen so many young kids drop what they are doing and get right behind her to help, the guys we’re mesmerized and could not stop staring at her bending inches away from them in her see-through leggings, I even heard one of them say “I love butterfly’s now” ? what would you want to do to her if you saw her!?

Attachments