Wife always whaletailing!

Gbanger

Awesome tails on this hottie. Quickly rocketing to the top of my favorite threads. Your wife is a treasure!

whaletail17

At her favorite shop taking advantage of some sales after work, of course with her new VS thong accidentally slipping out again, people passing by even stopped to gaze, but most of all the store employee had the time of his life helping her around the store! I could read his mind of what he wanted to do! What would you think and want to do seeing her like that?
What kind of thong is that? It looks very thick!

asslover88

Helping the new neighbors move some boxes into their house! He had her put away the boxes that are stored on the ground, wonder why! What would you do and how would you react?!
omg i would drop her pants, pull that thong to the side and bury my tounge into her perfect sexy ass! then bend her over just like that and fuck her hard until she creams all over my big cock then fill her up with cum and send her back to you :cool:

re1395

These are all AMAZING! Absolutely love her thongs, so cute. Would love to see some see thru leggings too! Amazing shots, can't wait for more