Wife loves to model

irthonger

Alright! Looking great!!!! Wow!!! My eyes are wide open with every shot!!!! Great angles! I love the thong under the skirt while she is bent over!!! Sexy pair of tits!!! And the toy!!!! I am blown away!!! Can’t wait for the next photoshoot!!! So hot!

archer

Wow! That is one amazing set! I love the outfit and seeing her strip. I enjoy the bra and her boobs as well.

thatguy

Stunning! she is gorgeous! If by chance you two are taking requests how about a set stripping out of yoga pants with a thong under and a sports bra

BDGolf123

One of our more common photo shoots is where she models the new panties she gets. Not too bad for an amateur model if I do say so myself. This is a set of new aerie panties, mostly bikinis. Let me know what you think.
1/?

BDGolf123

Part 5/5

Last one from the set. I think the ones of her peeling her panties off her pussy are the best. Let me know what kind of sets you guys want to see next. I also have lots of pics of dirty panties if that is what you want.

irthonger

This is so fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is something here for everyone!!!! first off what a fucking model!!!! she is fucking hot!!!! fucking perfect everything!!!! I love the professional style photos!!! the choice of panties are amazing!!!! so fucking cute!!!! I am so fucking hard right now!!!! she has amazing fucking thigh gap!!!! fuck yes!!! and an amazing ass that fits those panties so good!!!!! I love all the tits and pussy and asshole!!!! I fucking love everything here!!!!! good quality panties, sexy ass thong, hot ass model, fuck me what more could you want?!!!!!!! Fucking can't wait for next time!!!!

cumman

Part 5/5

Last one from the set. I think the ones of her peeling her panties off her pussy are the best. Let me know what kind of sets you guys want to see next. I also have lots of pics of dirty panties if that is what you want.

Her ass and body looks so good in this last set, her brown eye and pussy looks like it needs a good licking and deep fucking...
She is beautiful...Can we share...