Wife loves to model

BDGolf123

My wife has always had an exhibitionist streak to her and she loves to show off. I am a amateur photographer so this works out perfectly for me! I had put some of her stuff on the old forum and thought she would fit in well here. Most of her stuff is thongs but she also likes bikini style and soft-core posing so i thought posting here was the best overall fit. We have lots of thongs, cosplay, masturbation, dirty panties, and more so just comment with what you want to see.
To start things off here is her modeling a new victorias secret thong. There are other new panties from this trip so i can keep going.

jimbo beam

Wow! Shes got a nice body, nice butt, nice boobs, the total package. Definitely looking forward to seeing what else you have to share.

big_joe

Mod
Nice dude. Sounds like a match. She likes to show off and you like to take pictures and we like to see. Sounds great. She is sexy too. I hope to see more. I’d like to see all the above mentioned things. Thong dirty panties cos masterbation. Whatever you got.

blackmoon18

My wife has always had an exhibitionist streak to her and she loves to show off. I am a amateur photographer so this works out perfectly for me! I had put some of her stuff on the old forum and thought she would fit in well here. Most of her stuff is thongs but she also likes bikini style and soft-core posing so i thought posting here was the best overall fit. We have lots of thongs, cosplay, masturbation, dirty panties, and more so just comment with what you want to see.
To start things off here is her modeling a new victorias secret thong. There are other new panties from this trip so i can keep going.

well waiting to see she in more bras!
i love open front bras!

irthonger

Mod
Alright! Looking great!!!! Wow!!! My eyes are wide open with every shot!!!! Great angles! I love the thong under the skirt while she is bent over!!! Sexy pair of tits!!! And the toy!!!! I am blown away!!! Can’t wait for the next photoshoot!!! So hot!