Wife loves to model

archer

Wow! That is one amazing set! I love the outfit and seeing her strip. I enjoy the bra and her boobs as well.

thatguy

Stunning! she is gorgeous! If by chance you two are taking requests how about a set stripping out of yoga pants with a thong under and a sports bra

irthonger

Mod
This is so fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is something here for everyone!!!! first off what a fucking model!!!! she is fucking hot!!!! fucking perfect everything!!!! I love the professional style photos!!! the choice of panties are amazing!!!! so fucking cute!!!! I am so fucking hard right now!!!! she has amazing fucking thigh gap!!!! fuck yes!!! and an amazing ass that fits those panties so good!!!!! I love all the tits and pussy and asshole!!!! I fucking love everything here!!!!! good quality panties, sexy ass thong, hot ass model, fuck me what more could you want?!!!!!!! Fucking can't wait for next time!!!!

irthonger

Mod
I love how cute those panties are!!! and the upskirt is fucking amazing!!! seeing a cute flash of pink under what she is wearing is fucking perfect!!!