wifes best friend staying with us

Bobvilla

hey guys. Pretty excited right now .. few days ago my wife's best friend moved in with us.. she was forced out of her apartment due to a small fire in an adjacent unit and subsequently causing water damage to her unit... we have a spare bedroom in the basement so we offered that to her..

So excited right now.. I know she wears thongs.. she's got a nice butt. Wears yoga pants alot. Known her for years. I'd bang her!

Her and my wife have been going out for walks to get out of the house the past few days.. I think I'm going to sneak into her room and see whats she's got. Wish me luck!!!!!

Bobvilla

OK guys there out for a walk.. I got a few min of safety... going to check what she has been wearing.. hopefully nice and dirty!!!! Give me a few min and I'll post my findings.. this chick I feel has ocd so will notice things out of place.. I gotta be careful what I touch

Bobvilla

OK ran in. Snapped a picture of what was on top of her dirty clothes pile.. she was wearing those pants yesterday flipped them over and this thong was tangled in there... mmmm look at the stain

Attachments

• 64fgt93-41d-b941a-dcfa0897b.jpg
    64fgt93-41d-b941a-dcfa0897b.jpg
    932.8 KB · Views: 1,420

dubman

Holy shit! That’s amazing!!! Sounds like you’ve hit the thong sniffing jackpot!!!!

cant wait to see more!

Any asshole scent on that hot thong?

Bobvilla

Well she has jeans on today. Its tough to see if she has a thong on or not.. once she changes I'm going to make an excuse to go into the basement when she's upstairs with my wife. I'll sneak in the room quick and snap an pic to see what she had on!! Hope she don't continue wearing the same panties though.. don't get when women do that lol

Attachments

• 64fgt93-41d-b941a-dcfa0897b.jpg
    64fgt93-41d-b941a-dcfa0897b.jpg
    932.8 KB · Views: 255

Bobvilla

Not sure why that attachment of yesterdays thong was in that last post???

But better news...I noticed she showered and changed into pj's...

I'm legit shaking right now.. just got back from downstairs.. there watching tv together and I said I had to go outside for something so while I did that I snuck into the basement. Walked in her room and boom saw a pile of clothes. Spotted the jeans.. boom. Found what I was looking for. Flipped the jeans over and saw some pink material.. yes it was a thong today!! 2 for 2... it was still wrapped in there. So I was carefull to leave it as i found it... Snapped a quick pic and ran back upstairs lol

Pink thong, lace back portion the front was solid pink almost satin material. No clue on brand. (Yesterday was vs pink brand) Lovely stain. No time to lick it clean though .

I'm thinking she wore this thong last night, into today.. she must change her panties once a day at night time after she showers? Awesome.

Attachments

• 987hhd346-78be-ac3fac805ce1.jpg
    987hhd346-78be-ac3fac805ce1.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 1,008

dubman

You are literally living the dream right now!!!!

So hot!

I hope you get a chance to sniff that pink thong! It looks amazing! If you do, please tell us how her asshole smells!!!!