Your first thong

Thekat92

some early birds here!

I don't see what's the problem tbh. It is underwear, the fact you over-sexualize it doesn't mean it is actually something erotic. I wore them for ballet, no more no less. I was a kid and remained a kid for yrs to come, thongs or no thongs. I wouldn't imagine of all the places I would get a lecture HERE about how early I started wearing thongs

Marcell

I don't see what's the problem tbh. It is underwear, the fact you over-sexualize it doesn't mean it is actually something erotic. I wore them for ballet, no more no less. I was a kid and remained a kid for yrs to come, thongs or no thongs. I wouldn't imagine of all the places I would get a lecture HERE about how early I started wearing thongs
I didn't mean it, I'm sorry if you got it the wrong way. I don't think there's a age limit and I'm sorry if I sounded judgemental.

Thekat92

How did you know most of the girls wore thongs. Was it discussed?
I'm talking of ballet class mostly. We were together in the locker room, it really didn't need to be discussed. As for school, I don't know for sure because we already came with a PE uniform kinda but as far as I know back then I was the only one

poth2747

I'm talking of ballet class mostly. We were together in the locker room, it really didn't need to be discussed. As for school, I don't know for sure because we already came with a PE uniform kinda but as far as I know back then I was the only one
Sorry I should have said at school or when you were with your friends. What type of panties do you wear during that time of the month.

Topher'sThong

Mine was a red and black stripped men’s thong from Fredricks of Hollywood. I was around 16. My mom and sister never wore them but I saw a catalog and tried pulling my bikini briefs up, eventually I found out they made men’s thongs and I knew I had to try them, and been wearing ever since.

kimmythong

Mod
A random stretchy blue thong that I got at a department store. I got my first thong when I was 13. Before that, I cut my briefs to make them look like thongs.

Rancorous

I was at my cousins house doing a school project. I "Went to the bathroom" wink wink I actually did but afterwords I took a detour in my cousins bedroom and you can guess where my eyes were targeted at, right at her underwear drawer. I opened that baby up and started digging through all the thongs and regular underwear and picked out a grey VS thong to take home with me. It was a damn good thong for me for many years. I don't recall what happened to it.

I only started wearing thongs, regularly, when I was 25 or so. A "friend" bought me a thong bathing suit. I wore it on vacation with her and sunbathed in it. It was a bright green thong from Male Power.
While on vacation, in Fort Lauderdale, We walked into some shops and bought several more! I am now the proud owner of over 300 thongs😁!