Your first thong

Marcell

Ladies and gentlemen...can you remember what was your first thong like? How old were you and what were the circumstances that eventually led you to try one?

UncleBob1954

By the time thong panties were popular, I was in my late 30’s. Thong panties only rekindled my panties fetish from a 10 yr latency. At the time, I lived in a college town, finishing up my degree, so I saw my share of whale tails . My 1st was an orange cotton thong I pilfered from one of the dryers in the apartment complex laundry room . A few days later, I paraded around the local gay beach by the River wearing my thong panties.

Quills 🏳️⚧️ 👩

Yes, before I transitioned, 1996. I was a first year university student and dating a girl who was really into the idea of me wearing a thong. So I bought one. Before the internet so it was in a shop, and I remember being really nervous and hiding it in amongst a load of other more innocent underwear. Even though I only did it for her (though it was fun) later that year I went on to be in a production that involved me having to wear ultra-skintight silver leather leggings, so I wore a thong for protection because boxers would look terrible and ride up. Then once I transitioned I never had any inclination to wear anything else, and haven't done since.

homstar

I was 17, dressing up slutty for a halloween party I had a police woman outfit with miniskirt and suspenders.

I accessorised with a black thong, that was me hooked

Bluedust28

For me it was a velvet red and white Christmas thong and a Velcro side black silk thong in 2004. During this time all the girls at my high school were either trying thongs for the first time or having whale tail moments in class. One of the girls who infamously would whaletail state in front of me in class. Eventually I decided to see what the craze was about. And after trying my first one I’ve been hooked ever since. It’s all I wear now is thongs.

tantrix

In the beginning of the 1990's, thongs were not very popular but my mom had some. I thought it was very sexy so I wanted to try one of hers and see what was the feeling of wearing this kind of underwear. I immediately loved it and now I only wear female thongs.

thongLx

Im the same as Tantrix above, in fact I didn't know what a thong was, I was about 11 with my mate in the high street he laughed and said look that women's wearing a thong, I laughed like what's a thong he then laughed at me for not knowing what it was and explained, ahhh ok lol mmmm hot but dirty bit wired its up a bum all day, then i started looking at girls asses more and started to find thongs hot, then resiled my mum wore them, took one of hers the rest history

Pantyman

No sisters so around a similar age I snooped and wore some of my moms. Always put them back to avoid suspicion. I did try on a bra then but was always more into panties and thongs. I remember doing some homework in a short denim skirt, fun times for sure.

tantrix

No sisters so around a similar age I snooped and wore some of my moms. Always put them back to avoid suspicion. I did try on a bra then but was always more into panties and thongs. I remember doing some homework in a short denim skirt, fun times for sure.
Did you really success to avoid suspicion ?
I always put my mom's lingerie back where I found it but she told me recently she always knew I was picking up lingerie in her drawer...

Pantyman

Did you really success to avoid suspicion ?
I always put my mom's lingerie back where I found it but she told me recently she always knew I was picking up lingerie in her drawer...
She has never mentioned it, but because I have a brother she may have suspected one or both of us?

After first year of college I think she did find my stash, did plenty of laundry room raids and had panties/thongs of all kinds. I think she found them while cleaning, and left them be. Wasnt into used panties then, although I did wear some of her clothes when I could.

My brother and I shared the same bathroom connected to each of our rooms. One time I was about to shower and was wearing my moms panties and bra. Then I heard the garage door open. Not a minute later I hear the handle, but thankfully had already locked it. I guess that was as close as I’d gotten to being caught. After the shower I kept them in my drawer because I couldnt put them back with everyone home.

tantrix

I think we all lived this kind of situation when we're almost caught wearing panties. But we don't stop because the feeling of sexy lingerie is so nice.
Even after being caught, the attraction is too strong to resist...

Pantyman

Yes, not super often but I would sometimes do homework dressed head to toe in womens clothing. Only way you could make math homework fun for me 🤣

Bellastarfish

Like many millenials, in junior high i got my official first thong. my friends and me were shopping and we got them together and had a sleepover all wearing them. Before that, i had a pair of stringy underwear and would experiment at home, and sometimes school, wearing them backward so they would be like a thong. I started to buy my own after that and always felt so nervous but my collection grew pretty steadily after that.

Thekat92

Well as many former ballet dancers I got my first one because of dressing etiquette in ballet which strictly prohibits visible panty lines. When time was right our teacher told to our parents that we needed seamless underwear and thongs were the obvious suggestion.
My first thongs were white and skin tone, they were bought by my step mother and they were of some high end brand that I don't remember the name of. Culd have been cotton club or Barbara. I clearly remember that because I was very small and finding some of my size was problematic, the only place were we could find my size was a expensive shop that had all possible variety of sizes.

Marcell

And How old were you guys? As for me, the first time I tried one I was 14, the first one I bought I was 15 going 16.