Clean With Me Videos

Whaletailhunter

Staff member
Mod
There used to be a channel called my little world, the woman all ways used to clean with a thong showing, she had a Patreon where she uploaded clips of her thong hanging out, she disappeared for a while and has reopened her Patreon. A lot of the videos she had got removed. So below are the ones from her YouTube channel which shows thongs, her channel is called fast cleaning TV -

Part 1, I will add more of her slips later

cheesewiz

I love watching these videos because they're soooo ass and thong centric. Part of me cringes because the houses are such a fucking mess and these people clean like crazy people. Using the toilet brush on the seat!? Spraying fake wood with windex!

pj510

"My Little World" on YT, now "Fast Cleaning TV" used to have the best videos. She got weirded out by the comments though and deleted the most obvious slips. Before, she even pulled her thong up to tease...I love a girl who teases on purpose, and this girl is hot. Screencaps from a deleted video:

granola

There used to be a channel called my little world, the woman all ways used to clean with a thong showing, she had a Patreon where she uploaded clips of her thong hanging out, she disappeared for a while and has reopened her Patreon. A lot of the videos she had got removed. So below are the ones from her YouTube channel which shows thongs, her channel is called fast cleaning TV -

Part 1, I will add more of her slips later

do you have the link to her pateron account

Whaletailhunter

Staff member
Mod
Veedubdriver has kindly posted it all ready, from looking at the previews, she doesnt post cleaning videos on there anymore, she doesnt post much at all.

Last year she was posting thong cleaning videos and other content daily, then she had enough and stopped it all