Did you see my wife?

Taffy1966

Last week me and my wife we went to Brussels to visit the Christmas Market. I honestly haven't seen so many thongs in a long time, my wife was gauping as well. We saw a girl probably in her 30's as she had twins who were (at a guess) 8 or 9. She was wearing white linen pants, a black fleecy but short jacket and a red t-shirt. Bear in mind it's Brussels, Belgium in the winter and that's not a lot of clothes to wear! But, clear as daylight, you could see a bright red thong through her pants. Damn you could even see her dolphin tattoo! We saw girls in the bars seemingly unphased by the fact that they had huge whaletails or their pants or leggings were see through. My wife had brought a couple of pairs of leggings to please me just in the hotel. After a few hours walking round the city (she was wrapped up warm!), we went to rest and get a snack. As soon as we got back to.our hotel she put the white pants on (see pic earlier in this thread) with a black thong and just lounged around in the room watching the telly. I couldn't resist it any more, I went up to her, rubbed her through her pants, and shagged the fuck out of her. I told her how that fucking slut in the white pants had turned me on, but she replied that she already knew that and how it turned her on too knowing that she was going to get laid later. We planned to go out that evening too, to see the market and city by night and maybe hit a bar. Suddenly she shouts "FUCK IT!" and then proceeded to tell me that, if the local girls can do it then so can she. So, she kept her white pants on, but put a pair of black French Knickers (boy shorts in the States possibly?) saying that there was more to show. It was like she was in competition or something! So we went to the market where we saw two (probably) teen girls wearing thin leggings one with a black regular knickers and one with a white thong. There were several girls in jeans bending down revealing various colored thongs, and a classy looking in the cathedral wearing very slightly sheer dress pants with black full-arse knickers just peeking through. I'm sure my wife was getting plenty of looks just like we were looking at the others. After an hour or so walking round, we were both horny as fuck so we went to the room where we fucked in the shower. Seeing her white pants go all see through was amazing, when she stripped down I came so hard inside her. We went to a bar, she wore the black pants with the faux leather back and the lacy front, with a black thong underneath. They are pretty tight so if you couldn't tell she was wearing a thong through the front lacy view, there was a clear vtl at the back. Her thong peeked out a fair few times, with a little help from me course! I preferred it when people looked from the front, it left very little to the imagination. She was definitely the most daringly provocative girl in the bar that night, despite a few obvious efforts by girls to look as slutty and easy as possible. My wife even asked me "Am I the biggest whore here? Am I dressed like a complete hooker?" I told her yes then have her a hickey! Yes I'm in my 40's and I have my wife a fucking hickey in a bar! We stayed two more days, let's just say they were interesting...

Joe9099

Holy fucking shit she is one of the hottest thong show offs I have ever seen. Those pants she fucking wears are unreal. I bet she gets fucked like nothing on earth. I got a hard cock from just looking. Good job dude.

Taffy1966

Pic from last week

Resized_20191224_190000~2_629289170049015.jpeg

randy

Thanks for sharing! Your wife has some amazing slips and I love all the posts your share.

Joe9099

I just fucked my wife after looking at pictures of yours and thinking about her while doing it. She's fucking hot.