Exposing my girlfriends dirty thongs to guest

So I was having a guy over to fix our ventilation in the bathroom, just before he was scheduled I looked through out laundry basket and found several of my gf old thongs. I know the ventilation guy would be working in the bathroom alone so I thought I would place her thong on top of the basked clearly visible for him to see!
I got so excited for him to se my gf’s thongs!
I did look after if he moved any of them but he hadn’t touched any of them unfortunately! But still makes me so happy to know he’s seen her thongs!
Anyone else done stuff like this ?

Joker708

So I was having a guy over to fix our ventilation in the bathroom, just before he was scheduled I looked through out laundry basket and found several of my gf old thongs. I know the ventilation guy would be working in the bathroom alone so I thought I would place her thong on top of the basked clearly visible for him to see!
I got so excited for him to se my gf’s thongs!
I did look after if he moved any of them but he hadn’t touched any of them unfortunately! But still makes me so happy to know he’s seen her thongs!
Anyone else done stuff like this ?
Dirty! I like it.

Threestring_G

I’ve done it too! I knew my landlord was coming over to look at our electrical panel, which is in our laundry room. I laid out 3 of my gifs sexy worn thongs so that there was no way he couldn’t see them. Was rock hard thinking about him looking at them. It didn’t appear that he touched them, but hopeful that he took pics at least, and jerked off too

I’ve done it too! I knew my landlord was coming over to look at our electrical panel, which is in our laundry room. I laid out 3 of my gifs sexy worn thongs so that there was no way he couldn’t see them. Was rock hard thinking about him looking at them. It didn’t appear that he touched them, but hopeful that he took pics at least, and jerked off too
i dont know why its so exciting, hopefully there comes more opportunities like this

discreet1

That's pretty hot! Take some pics next time! I think girls do this on purpose as well! Been many times I've been over girls houses and their thongs are laying visibly on top on the laundry basket or on the floor etc in the bathroom they know I have to use. Anyone else notice this as well?