Girls realize their thong is showing

tuzenbakh

I loved this awesome thread when it was on the old forum (can't remember if it was Whaletailtalk or the original one).

Basically, it contained sexy whaletail shots, but with a slight twist - the girl was reaching back to try and hide her thong. Clearly, the girl had realized she was flashing her sexy undies to everyone else and was about to fix it - but the cameraman had managed to get in and capture the goods anyway!

There was just something about these shots that was so awesome - the fact that we were seeing something sexy, even though they were actively trying to hide it. I've put a few examples below, and hopefully others can contribute too.

I'll put in a request too - in the original thread, there was a small series (think it was 3 pictures) of two good looking blondish girls - they were actually walking and were face on to the camera. But their thongs were so high, that you could actually see the sidestraps above their jeans - they were both trying to fix them too! I haven't been able to find this series anywhere since, so if I anyone knows it, please please post!! :)

If someone could correct my images too, that would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:

kcy

Always loved it when girls realise that their thong has been showing. Great work.

tuzenbakh

@Biker787 - you're a legend mate, I loved that thread. And very happy you still knew where to find those 3 pics!
I love how in the background, you can see the boys walking behind have noticed! :)

@jonijoni - its annoying they pull down their shirts - but in a way, its what makes these photos so epic. The fact that her whaletail was captured, despite her best efforts to hide it!

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Grat idea for a thread!

I re-uploaded your pictures tuzenbakh, but I think I accidental deleted one under the 'But when she stands up, she flashes more than she could ever imagine!!' section.

If I did please post it hear and I will move it to the correct place.

tuzenbakh

And here's a real favourite of mine - this girl and her guy have to fix their bike. The girl is crouched down to take a look, desperately trying to protect her modesty with her right hand. Gladly for us, she fails, and you can still see plenty of her very brightly coloured thong!

http://up8.xhcdn.com/000/016/378/451_1000.jpg

http://up8.xhcdn.com/000/016/378/447_1000.jpg

There's actually much larger copies of these pictures on Flickr, but I haven't been able to locate them - if anyone knows where, please share!