Giving back to our awesome community

bigfoot110

Doing the same thing over and over could be boring..
So I’m trying some new ideas.
My latest thing is to tell the whaletail lady that her thong is hanging out and that I very much enjoyed the show!

That’s exactly this one:
I saw great whale tail and she instantly hid it and adjusted the jeans the big way. No more show for us so why should I fear talking to her about it?!
I said Hi in a very friendly way. Then said: I saw your thong showing and very much enjoyed it.
She said thanks in the most common way possible and definitely was embarrassed. I then said sorry for interruption and said bye.
Then I tricked her by going in different direction. Then I made a U-turn and decided to give her a wedgie. Why not? We’re not strangers anymore))
After the wedgie she said playfully that I’m an asshole for doing it to her. In this case it is OK to be called an asshole for such a good wedgie. Fair enough!

haha is that true?
your stories are really interesting..
nice video

mmm002

haha is that true?
your stories are really interesting..
nice video
While I can I'm always trying to film the girls I know. Cause it is always the huge additional turn on for me.

The story:
4 years ago I saw the g-string. And still seeing it in my dreams. Why so?
Cause I knew the lady for ~8 years back then. She was engaged. We were sitting on a bench drinking coffee. While stretching her back she completely unintentionaly showed me her AMAZING g-string down in her pants. My dick became hard instantaneously!!! And I missed the opportunity to give her a wedgie. Still regretting it((

Regarding your question:

That case made me 100 times more confident in giving wedgies! I have only one life to live. You too))

mmm002

It's a really sad story, because we all would LOVE to see her g-string wedgie in another one of your amazing videos!
What color it was?
Having time machine I would immediately replace my old self with the current one and would’ve wedgied her filming the process for us all))

It was some sexy little black plaid g-string. Afterwards I’ve found the picture of a girl in the same g-strings!

bigfoot110

While I can I'm always trying to film the girls I know. Cause it is always the huge additional turn on for me.

The story:
4 years ago I saw the g-string. And still seeing it in my dreams. Why so?
Cause I knew the lady for ~8 years back then. She was engaged. We were sitting on a bench drinking coffee. While stretching her back she completely unintentionaly showed me her AMAZING g-string down in her pants. My dick became hard instantaneously!!! And I missed the opportunity to give her a wedgie. Still regretting it((

Regarding your question:
That case made me 100 times more confident in giving wedgies! I have only one life to live. You too))

this is a king's way, sir
hope you get this wedgie next time

I also got to take some photos of this lovely girl earlier this year-

I really wanted to give her a wedgie
her whaletail was just half way out..
but I was too afraid

hope I have your courage one day, mate ..

mmm002

this is a king's way, sir
hope you get this wedgie next time

I also got to take some photos of this lovely girl earlier this year-

I really wanted to give her a wedgie
her whaletail was just half way out..
but I was too afraid

hope I have your courage one day, mate ..

Thank you for sharing!
My advice for the future - always wedgie the girls!!! In a playful way ;)
Scream WEDGIEEEEEEEEEEE! while doing it so it will be funny and sexy. And film it of course.
I would love to see that curly beauty get wedgied by you!

Lonzoball

Hey bro I love your content just recently saw all your content. Amazing work. The wedgies are my favourite part. You say u fuck some of these girls. So when they come over why not wedgie them and put like a hidden camera. It’s make for sexy content!!

mmm002

As you guys know now it’s summer.
So the good question is:
Where the hell all the new thong videos from me? All the spring and half the summer gone.
Guess what was the number of whaletails I’ve seen this year?
Fucking zero. And I’ve spent 100+ hours trying to film something good for all of us.
Every fucking day I was in field I saw dozens of VTLs in dresses, thin leggings and pants. But not a single whaletail.
Wish me luck gentlemen. Cause now my activities feels a lot like wasted time and effort.
I’m not whining like a bitch here. And I will definitely not stop trying!

ohai

So the good question is:
Where the hell all the new thong videos from me? All the spring and half the summer gone.
Fucking zero. And I’ve spent 100+ hours trying to film something good for all of us.
Every fucking day I was in field I saw dozens of VTLs in dresses, thin leggings and pants. But not a single whaletail.
Wish me luck gentlemen. Cause now my activities feels a lot like wasted time and effort.
appreciate your hard work if you have any see through leggings going up the stairs just as good!

ethys

So the good question is:

It's pretty hard so see any whaletail now.
I think now we can only see these thongs throu leggings.
Do you record these moments ? Even if it's not whaletail, we are a lot here liking VTL throu leggings or dresses.

saihtam

Amazing videos
Could you maybe give some hints how you record ups? Can PM easily if dont want to go offtopic. Would love to give back also to the community.