• Thanks for bearing with me while I make some changes to the site to ensure it's long term survival. I have now made the celebrity video section open to all users! No password required! :)

Guys with Moms...how did you find out she wore thongs?

I think I always knew my mom was wearing thongs because when I was a kid it was normal to see us at home in underwear. In the 1980's thongs weren't so common but she had some. In the 1990's I was a teenager and I started to spy on her when she was with a lover because I knew she wore thongs to excite them. Around 2000, there was this fashion to let thongs showing. She was in her 40's and started to wear obviously whaletails. She's now 68 yo and still wears thongs.
 
This isn't really what this thread is about and I posted about the first time I noticed her wearing thongs already, but my mom told me a thong story. It was about 20 years ago and she was shopping at the mall. She went to the bathroom then came out and started shopping again until a man came up and told her she had accidently tucked her shirt into her thong lol.
 
I think I always knew my mom was wearing thongs because when I was a kid it was normal to see us at home in underwear. In the 1980's thongs weren't so common but she had some. In the 1990's I was a teenager and I started to spy on her when she was with a lover because I knew she wore thongs to excite them. Around 2000, there was this fashion to let thongs showing. She was in her 40's and started to wear obviously whaletails. She's now 68 yo and still wears thongs.
Love to see some of your mom’s thongs or a pic of her body? 68 and still wears thongs? Wow. When was the most recent time you saw her and could tell she was wearing a thong? Give us the backdrop. If she’s 68 and still wearing thongs, she must know she’s hot.
 
Love to see some of your mom’s thongs or a pic of her body? 68 and still wears thongs? Wow. When was the most recent time you saw her and could tell she was wearing a thong? Give us the backdrop. If she’s 68 and still wearing thongs, she must know she’s hot.
Yes, she still wears thongs at 68 yo.
Last time I saw her in a thong was in the beginning of May. I went to see her on Saturday and I slept at her home. On Sunday morning, when I left the bathroom, I passed in front of her bedroom while she was dressing up. She was in thong and bra (pink and lacy set).
Last month, we went to do some shopping together. She was wearing white trousers and her white thong made a nice vtl. It’s the last time I saw her obviously wearing a thong in public.
Of course, she knows she’s hot. She loves the way men look at her when they see her thong or her cleavage.
When she divorced my dad, 40 years ago, she decided to have fun. She still wants to have fun, as long as it’s possible.
 
Okay I have a new story for you guys it not my mom someone else mom. So I have been going to church for about a year now I notice this older women who husband collect money for the church who either I sit behind her or she sit next to me so as anyone who read my stories knows I love to wear women thongs so anyways today I wore a pink G-string and she saw it when I went to sit down and we started talking and she was asking me she loved my G-string and thongs that from previous visit so Church ends and as we are walking out I notice her black dress was tight and could barely see the outline of her white thong she must have been in her mid 50's but could still rock a thong sorry guys that was the story I know it short but I might bring up her thong next week if I get a chance
 
I think I always knew my mom was wearing thongs because when I was a kid it was normal to see us at home in underwear. In the 1980's thongs weren't so common but she had some. In the 1990's I was a teenager and I started to spy on her when she was with a lover because I knew she wore thongs to excite them. Around 2000, there was this fashion to let thongs showing. She was in her 40's and started to wear obviously whaletails. She's now 68 yo and still wears thongs.
do you have any pics of her 68 year old thongs?
 
Found a thong in my toiletry bag when it was still in our shared bathroom, don't know why I still like thongs today... that was an upleasant find
 
My moms thong was the first thong I ever saw. I was around 13 years old so she would do all our laundry together. Occasionally other family members clothes would end up in my clean clothes basket. One time a sexy lace/mesh white floral thong was mixed in with my clothes. I freaked out and put it back in a different basket in the laundry room, but I couldn’t stop thinking about it all night. I have an older sister who was in high school at the time so I originally thought it was hers. I was thinking about it all day at school the next day and as soon as I got home I went into my sisters room to search in her drawer for it. I didn’t find it so I went to my moms drawer next where I found the thong from the day before. I was excited when I thought it was my sisters but it felt weird that it belonged to my mom. So I just left her room and tried to forget about it. That lasted about 10 minutes when I just couldn’t take it any longer. I went back and grabbed the thong and masturbated for the first time ever in her bed with the thong.
 
Back
Top