Guys with sisters...how did you find out she wore thongs?

Marcell

Nice, same here. My sister graduated high school in 2000, right at the peak (when I was 12)
Then I imagine you know what I'm talking about. Thongs were amongsy fashion's most discussed matter at the time, it was not yet looked at as a "matter of fact" thing yet it was the latest trend. Everyone talked about it

imabuttguy

Found out right after my mom found out because she came into the living room and held up my sister's pink thong screaming "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, CHELSEA??" They got into a huge fight but my mom didn't make her throw them out or forbid her from wearing them in the end. It partially took my sister's friend telling her she wore thongs too and it was normal now.

Anytime she had whaletail though my mom would say something like "pull up your pants, Chelsea, everybody can see your thong underwear!" My mom couldn't wrap her old ass head around the fact that teenage girls were wearing thongs.

Chris1987usa

Not my sister,but my cousin's wife.I was 11 and snooping in the house.Found her underwear drawer and more In Laundry basket.There were girls wearing them at school as well.

Johannus

My older sister is and always was a thong wearer. I started to be interested in thongs in 6th and 7th grade of elementary school...it was time of whaletails by girls schoolmates. Then I realised my sister is wearing them too. I dont remember the exact one moment but I know that step by step I found out she wears them regularly. I saw her thongs in laudry...mostly tiny G-string with triangle in the back. Then she was whaletailing sometimes, I did many wedgies to her. Nice times. Interesting point is that my younger sister has never worn thongs.

ThatOneGuy01

I saw her sitting on this barstool-type chair in the kitchen and, to my surprise, I saw a pink thong rising up out of her jeans. I was pretty surprised because up to that point I had no idea she wore thongs, and I definitely didn't see her as the type of girl who shows off a whaletail.

My panty

When I was 16 I went upstairs to tell my sister dinner was ready. She was sitting in the floor crosslegged, watching tv. She was fully clothed in jeans and a t-shirt....but my eyes nearly popped out when I saw about 3 inches of her buttcrack with a purple string in it. 😳

How'd you discover your sister was wearing thongs/g-strings? What did the undies look like?
I was always fascinated my lingerie as a boy. I went into my stepmoms drawer every chance I got. Nothing sexy, but I didn’t care. I’d put on her bra and panties. I did this for years. And, my dad had an illustrated Joy of Sex book on his drawer. Penthouse’s hidden in his office top closet. I’d masturbate with her lingerie on to these things. I could continue, but none of it is relevant to the question. More about my being nude, being seen nude, and masturbation. Another story for another thread.

stringtrosa

Thought I should add, my chubby but cute cousin slipped on some ice and half her ass popped out. She was wearing this incredible contraption of black straps and silver rings.....the thick black straps 🤤...One of those thongs that while sexy as hell is just kinda ridiculous to wear as underwear...she reached back and ran her hand over it then went red and said "ignore my underwear.." that was the only time I ever saw her thong and I'll never, ever forget it.

cachr123

When i was 16, my girlfriend told me my little sister had seen her wearing thongs and told her she wanted to wear them too but didn't know how to get any. I gave my gf some money and she took my sister to VS at the mall to shop for thongs. got to see the 2 of them in matching thongs - still one of the hottest things ive ever seen

Johannus

I have nice story with my older sister. I described previously how I found she is wearing thongs. This is other story, but not whaletail so I will post it here. Many years ago we travelled with my family to the Italy for vacation. My sister was around 17 years old and she was in the period of wearing only thongs. It started at home during the package. My mother saw somehow that my sister is packing only thongs and G-string and she was arguing with her. The discussion was something like this:

Mum: I dont have problem you are wearing thongs, I wear them too. But you should change them for regular undies sometimes.
Sis: But I hate regular panties. I feel perfectly in the thongs. Panties look awful in the summer dresses, the lines are totally visible.
Mum: So are you going to wear thongs under your dreses?...they are mostly very short and completely see-through. That is a stupid idea. Your butt will be completely visible, everyone could see it. You should wear some seamless panties under them.
Sis: They are scrolling in my ass, it is uncomfortable. It will be fine, mum.

Then during the vacation it was exactly as my mother predicted. Sister wore leggings, or jeans shorts but mostly the summer thin dresses. They were mostly see-through so you could see her butt and thongs always. I saw that my mum isnt very happy about that. But they were arguing only once. We visited the old city, we were there for whole day. My sister wore light yellow dresses and black thongs (I think it was in the end so her light thongs were all used and dirty). This combination was amazing. The dresses were see-through so everyone could see her black thong wedged in her ass very clearly. I noticed that many guys turned around her and watched her back :D . Then my mum started:
Mum: Hey you said your dresses and thongs will be fine. But I can clearly see your thongs.
My sister admitted that this combination is not good. Unfortunately for them there was no solution :D . We spent the rest of the day in the city so I think many italian guys had a nice view.

So this was "my sister-thongs-vacation".