Hayley Williams (Paramore) Thong

spikycee15

Guys, as an avid paramore fan I can tell you that hayley wears like 3 layers of shorts and underwear for each performance. I'd love for her to be flashing us like this more often, as she did flash her bra a few months ago on stage. With that being said, I highly doubt this is the real photo. She likely flashed her shorts and the photo is edited. If it were real it would be all over her reddit page.

Teamcooper

Guys, as an avid paramore fan I can tell you that hayley wears like 3 layers of shorts and underwear for each performance. I'd love for her to be flashing us like this more often, as she did flash her bra a few months ago on stage. With that being said, I highly doubt this is the real photo. She likely flashed her shorts and the photo is edited. If it were real it would be all over her reddit page.

to be fair, I agree with this. It’s pretty clear that she’s wearing tights and cycling shorts and all sorts of things. There’s been loads of performances recently in incredibly short skirts and not a single sign of her actual underwear.
That being said, I really want this to be real

Teamcooper

For the above dress, does anyone else see two straps? Maybe a thong under some full backs? Sorry for the crude screen shot, hopefully this shows what I mean?
She wore another see through dress a few weeks earlier and wore full back pants, as you’d expect from her really.
I’d like to think if there was a thong to see through the more recent dress, the internet would be littered with pictures of it.