Her stories

izz1231

I wanted to share some stories that have been told to me by friends or girlfriends about there thongs showing.

so the best source of these stories for me is my ex of 7 years J. She loved to wear g strings and they would show daily. She went to college for 6 years and most days it was showing. I know because I would always ask “we’re your panties showing?”
Her answer would vary and she would be shy about telling me some times. So one night we were drinking and made our way to the bedroom and started to fuck I asked her to tell me about her thong showing at school I could tell she was shy about it. So I asked do you think I will be upset if your thong was showing she said yes.
I than told her I want other people to see her pretty panties I think it’s hot. Her eyes lit up and said she loves that and she has been holding back telling me about her slips because she thought I was jealous.
she opened the floodgates told me so many stories about her thong show saying “babe it happens so much they just show they are so tiny”

map I will be sharing these stories here in the coming days
Please add your own stories your girls have told you!

wthunter

I've written some stories on here in the past about my ex girlfriend. She always had her buttcrack showing because of the low rise jeans she always wore, but never did she show off any panties or things. She never even wore thongs until I started buying some for her and slowly convincing her to start wearing them. At some point she found thongs to be rather entertaining to wear. A friend of hers always wore thongs, and it did slip every now and again. I brought it up at some point, and she said that she had seen that a number of times. She definitely showed off her thong whenever she wore one, which was not that often, and mostly when we were together.

On a random day however, I got to her house after she got home from school, and we fired up her gaming console. Immediately, her bright yellow plain cotton thong popped out of her low rise jeans. She seemed to be oblivious, but when I told her 'nice underwear' she told me about her day. She said she wanted to try it going to school. I don't remember the exact words since it's quite a long time ago, but she said something along the lines of her friends noticing and telling her, and from that moment she deliberately pulled it up during the day. There are these two guys she and her friends used to hang out with, and she told me that they must have seen when they walked up the stairs. This always makes her jeans come down, and with her thong pulled up, it's a guaranteed show.

Best thing was when she told me about using her locker. It's was on the second to lowest row and she always bends over to use it. Many people were walking around her and two of her friends came up to her from behind. They told her they could see her thong and she told them 'I know'. It was so hot hearing her talking about it, and to not bother what other people think. She probably was just trying out to see what people think. And what she always said whenever I told her that her buttcrack probably shows in school is that this friend of hers always shows her buttcrack. I would love for her to convince her friend to start wearing thongs and to deliberately show off with her...

izz1231

Here is one from the ex

so she came to visit me I was living across the country from her at the time. And this was when she was fully a g string girl didn’t wear anything els!

so I pick her up from the airport and kiss her say hi grab her fat ass and she bends over to get her bag she has on tight yoga pants and out pop 2 of the strings and bows! I was hard right away the strings were black it was one of those VS 3 string g strings!

so we get home and I ask about the flight she said she had the middle seat but it was in a row with no seats in front of her now I know my girl she always sleeps on flights and leans forward sleeping on the tray table
So than I asked was your thong showing the whole flight ?

she said well I fell asleep right away I said on the tray table she said yes that she was leaning forward and when I woke up halfway through o could feel the air on my back my shirt Rode up and I felt back and all 3 strings were out!
I almost fell over I said did you fix it she said she really couldn’t that she pulled her shirt down but it wouldn’t stay so she gave up.
I said did anyone see?
she said definitely there were 2 guys sitting on either side of her and they were both awake.
she said she was embarrassed because she was sleeping like that for 4 hours.

Howardlawrence69

I definitely do the same. When my gf and I are having sex, she knows how much those innocent college/HS stories of her thong showing turn me on. So I tell her to talk me up with those stories and she plays along even though a lot of times the stories are made up and just to get me excited. Lol