I actually went to high school with these girls

Gold

I’d love to know more about the origin of this picture or if there is more of these two. It was such a shock for me to be scrolling through this site and be like “not only was that girl in my math class and she always had her thong showing, but they are also very clearly in the science room in the main building of our high school”

the girl with the neon thong was always whaletailing, and I mean ALWAYS. She usually wore zebra or leopard print but I saw her wear this green neon thong once or twice. She had a neon orange one too in the same style. I wonder if this picture was taken on the same day that I saw it!

the other girl would Whaletail quite often too, my favourite memory of her was she was wearing some yoga pants that were a bit too big for her and a huge oversized t-shirt in gym class. The shirt kept getting in the way so she used her hair tie to tie up the loose fabric of the shirt behind her. This made it so the shirt was high enough where you could see her belly button. But since that shirt was no longer covering her ass, her pants kept slipping down. We were playing soccer and I was guarding her so she would often turn her back to me so I couldn’t get the ball and I got an up close and personal look at her bright pink thong. It was so hot because her pants kept slipping further and further and she never pulled them up once. At the end of the class, she kneeled down to get something out of her backpack and the whole class was checking her out hahaha even our teacher took a few glances

I’ve seen another picture a while back where 3 girls were posing infront of the local university sign in my town with their whaletails showing. Crazy to see that girls from my tiny little town managed to end up on this site hahaha. Clearly I wasn’t the only one in town admiring their thong slips