Kari Byron Thong

UberMoo

So yesterday I was watching the old Mythbusters series, S3 episode 26 at the 19 minute mark. I was always pretty keen on Kari, so have seen her other thong and arse shots, in particular the one where she's getting her arse scanned.

I spotted this likely red thong slip which I don't think has been spotted before.

So yesterday I was watching the old Mythbusters series, S3 episode 26 at the 19 minute mark. I was always pretty keen on Kari, so have seen her other thong and arse shots, in particular the one where she's getting her arse scanned.

I spotted this likely red thong slip which I don't think has been spotted before.

v nice.
yeah the one with the scan she had a thong on under the skinsuit thing
the one where they crashed two lorries headlong into each other to see it they would meld together with a car sandwiched between them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm convinced she has a red G-string sticking up on at least one of the crashes probably the second attempt.

DrPavelCIA123

Here's a few screenshots and videos from the exploding lighter episode, and the car crushing episode. If anyone finds more, give me the title of the episode, and I'll upload them.

UberMoo

Another one to look out for is the Mythturn in the first and second season. Can't remember her name but she had a big arse and would slip from time to time. Not sure if it was a thong or knickers though.

Here's a few screenshots and videos from the exploding lighter episode, and the car crushing episode. If anyone finds more, give me the title of the episode, and I'll upload them.

Thanks, but damn, that one i asked for from the truck episode isnt a thong is it. thats just her jeans leather tag making it look kinda thongish. years down the drain lol

alexis56

Thanks, but damn, that one i asked for from the truck episode isnt a thong is it. thats just her jeans leather tag making it look kinda thongish. years down the drain lol
no certainty but there is a chance that it will be the same red thong in both episodes.

UberMoo

I always found it interesting that around that time she started wearing that weird mic pack the covered most of her butt. Makes me wonder if that was a decision by the producers to reduce her thong slips.