My girlfriend posing proudly with my dick in her mouth as her thong is exposed

poth2747

What an awesome update! Loved all the pictures specially the facials and cum in her mouth. Didn't take me long to get hard and cum all over myself. I probably wouldn't last a minute with her mouth around my 8 inches. What is her favorite position you fuck her in.

Eye<3Thongs

Doggie is her and my go-to position for sure! I often will make her wear a sexy outfit as I fuck her from behind. Although I will say some her thongs have been rubbing against my cock after I pull it to the side so we can Fuck and it’s been hurting so that sucks. But she definitely gets off the most to doggy style. Thank you for the feedback! She will be proud to know that she made an 8 inch cock make a mess! She absolutely loves everything to do with warm cum so I’ll make sure to let her know! Many more facials and swallowing to come! I’ll make sure to try to save up a huge load to blast on her face or in her mouth for you all to see!

poth2747

Doggie is the best fuck position after giving her a spanking. I bet she is a great fuck. How old is she? Can't wait to see your next update. Is she into anal? She has to have a tight little hole.

Eye<3Thongs

wow! Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I read these comments to her and she was so fucking wet afterwards! I know she’s loving the attention bc she sent me this pic when I was at work today and asked if I thought the forum would like it! Also here’s a a bonus pic of her fat little ass in booty shorts putting her bubble butt on full display!

scottishlad

as soon as I saw those bunny ears, I couldnt help myself. I pinned her down and shoved my dick in her mouth. Then said “get up , get on your knees and pose with this dick in your mouth for these horny men and women.”

I came so quickly I couldn’t even take it out to give the facial :( but I WAS able to get her to show you guys the mouthful she swallowed

shortly after she started painting her face. I asked if she could pose again for the forum and she agreed! I said “if you’re going to dress like a bunny then it’s only fair they see you being fed this carrot”🥕

Thank you guys for the support and encouragement! We are hoping to start posting here regularly. I showed her some of your comments and afterward I told her how cute she was with a dick in her mouth, and that it would be selfish of me to not share how she looks with the world. I then asked if she was proud of how many men she had made hard as a rock and said hopefully they came all over themselves to your pics! She was smiling ear to ear and her pussy was soaking wet! While we fucked, I asked if she wished all the men that saw her pics were here and if they were, would she suck each and every one of them off and swallow their cum like a good little slut for me. She moaned and exclaimed “Yes!” With the upmost enthusiasm.
Wow she looks so good blonde and in costume. There’s also something kinda sexy about her with the facepaint on.
It’s so hot that she’s enjoying sharing and getting into the comments, just makes the whole thing even more of a turn on.

would love to see her arse if she’s up for that!

thongs thongs thongs

Fucking hot! Love the hair and the costume 🐰 glad she’s enjoying the attention and Scottishlad is right! It’s even hotter that she knows she getting our cocks hard and is so eager to share how naughty she is with us!

ThatOneGuy01

Wow, I love the bunny costume! I'm glad she is enjoying all the attention, her pics have definitely been getting me rock hard! There is nothing better than a sexy girl that loves sucking cock!

_-_-_-

wow! Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I read these comments to her and she was so fucking wet afterwards! I know she’s loving the attention bc she sent me this pic when I was at work today and asked if I thought the forum would like it! Also here’s a a bonus pic of her fat little ass in booty shorts putting her bubble butt on full display!

God her ass is so perfect, the things I would fucking do to her ugh

Eye<3Thongs

Well, my girl has gotten sick :( so yesterday instead of being on her knees, I let her lay down and just fucked her face so she didn’t have to do all the work :) but we didn’t get pictures unfortunately but I do still have a few old ones to share:

I did, however, make sure to get the facial ! This was the facial from yesterday : what’s funny is she said she didn’t want anyone to see this picture not because her face is covered in a bunch of warm sticky cum but because she doesn’t like the way Her bleached hair looks in this picture lmao

Didn’t get to have sex with her yesterday though.
good thing was, since she wasn’t feeling good enough, I told her that I was going to jack off and she said I could still cum on her face again so I guess that makes up for it

Last but not least this morning I lay next to her in bed and when she bent over to grab something off the nightstand, I got a glimpse of her purple and White g-string And at that point, I couldn’t help myself but to hop on top and make her take my fat cock. I fucked her till she cried. But um Didn’t get blow job pics for today yet but DID get this morning’s facial.

For anyone that’s missed the other posts, there are some blowjob thong pics and a good pic of her fat ass in members only section. She seemed disappointed that she wasn’t feeling up to taking great pics today. She really seems to like the idea of a bunch of throbbing, hard cocks lusting over her!! we’ve always been into Public sex, so I think that’s part of it, too that she likes that a bunch of men are seeing her suck cock ! I can tell it turns her on so every time I fuck her now I’m saying things like “ do you wish those hard cocks were here right now, so you could suck them all off and eat all their cum?” And I’m telling you she is so turned on by that thought!!! And every time I read your comments to her we end up fucking like crazy and she gives me the best deepthroat blowjob so thank you all!!!

She wanted me to let you guys know that she promises more thong slip blowjobs, wedgy blowjobs, deep throat blowjob videos (she really wants to show off her cock, sucking skills and deep throat talent,), pics of her fat ass and panty drawer etc!!!

Please tell us what else you guys want to see because she is so turned on by turning you guys on!!!!!!

Eye<3Thongs

Some extras to get you guys through til she feels better:

Please keep the compliments coming don’t be afraid to tell her what a good cock sucking cum guzzling slut she is!!!
And again, please tell me what else you guys would like to see!! we are here by taking requests. She wants to make each and everyone of your cocks long, hard and throbbing!!!

Last edited:

poth2747

You would not believe how hard I got after seeing her facial you gave her. I never came so hard after viewing the update today. I would do anything to have you suck my cock or watch you suck cock.

domadic

Well if she wants feedback it's a thumbs up from me. She takes a facial like a pro and I added my cum within minutes of this post. Would just like more posts for us to enjoy, sky is the limit

asslover88

fuck she has my cock throbbing and leaking, wish she was here to swallow for me ;) great updates, love that thong slip selfie, would love to see more of that sexy little ass!

ThatOneGuy01

I'm glad our comments have been turning you all on! She is such a sexy girl and obviously a great cock sucker! I'd love to see anything from her but most of all id like to see more of that sexy ass in a thong! Whale tails and wedgies of course would be super hot too!