My Husband Loves My Slips

asstrolog

New bootcut low waist jeans, what do you think about that pants?🤭

MEPINXR_o.jpeg
That's what i was talkin' about. You don't need to pullin up your tail to much high if you are wearing jeans like that ! 🐋😉

ThatOneGuy01

I'm going for hot cakes.

MEPMBJT_o.jpeg

www.patreon.com/tusiesslips
Mmm such a hot whale tail, pink is probably my favorite color for thongs!

Tusie

About low waist jeans.. we were at shopping again. My husband never ceases to amaze me, he always finds some whale taibuttcrack too🫣 You can find videos with huge whaletails from this shopping on my onlyfans. Brand of my today’s thong is boux avenue, I recommand definitely!
MEPPRI8_o.jpeg

MEPPRIB_o.jpeg

www.patreon.con/tusiesslips

l0lcatz99

About low waist jeans.. we were at shopping again. My husband never ceases to amaze me, he always finds some whale taibuttcrack too🫣 You can find videos with huge whaletails from this shopping on my onlyfans. Brand of my today’s thong is boux avenue, I recommand definitely!
MEPPRI8_o.jpeg

MEPPRIB_o.jpeg

Very sexy 😍

ThatOneGuy01

MEPPRI8_o.jpeg

MEPPRIB_o.jpeg

Wow, I love that blue g-string on you! Your husband is a great photographer!

Tusie

Whaletail at shopping? Why not. Is it weird that thongs hang out?
MEPVBWI_o.jpeg
MEPVBWK_o.jpeg

I invite you to my onlyfans, where you will find almost 500 media with "failures" with thongs and videos of public mishaps. An alternative to OF is PATREON, where I post photos there at the same time, you are welcome there!
www.patreon.com/tusiesslips