My Trusty iPhone Video

jeanscandid

Ok so when I said I didn’t have any whale tail vids I lied lol turns out I do have one and it’s the first vid I’ll post on here for you all to start this new thread with a bang. Hope you guys enjoy. Just a heads up if you’re on mobile the Mega app comes in very handy to view and/or download the vids.

Download

[/CITAR]

Este aporte es precioso. Buen momento oportuno para mandar tu lente a la presa. El entorno bien controlado. Movimientos precisos para documentar en megas esa agachada para INMORTALIZARLA.
El seguimiento ha sido el adecuado para este trofeo de vídeo que nos presentas. Un gusto apreciar tu trabajo.

Saludos.

CesarD12

Hey everyone, thanks so much for all your kind words and I bring you another epic video. Fantastic see-through this time. Saw this girl a mile away and she was looking to sit down with her bf so i had to wait about 20 mins until they were done to continue my hunt. If they had gotten to sit in the stools in the beginning of the video the see-through wouldve been insane. Hope you all like and id love to hear your thoughts.

The video is split into two parts. Part one is a 3 minute+ 4K vid thatll run u about 1.2Gb of data so ill make two version of it...the full 4k and a 1080p version thatll run u half the size. The 2nd part is the escalator ride that is very short so ill just have one file size for that. Thanks again for your support.

Part 1
4K Version
1080p Version

Part 2

CesarD12

How many are having this issue?

Yes, the videos are not working correctly. Unfortunately, they are not working in the Mega App. I tried to download it but they are still not working.

CesarD12, could we ask you for reuploading? (Maybe in the different way then in the Mega App)

Thank you very much ;)

CesarD12

In the meantime i think im on a hot streak. I was out with a friend and saw this blatant whaletail but obviously i wasnt ready to capture as we were walking by. I prayed that on the way back the whaletail would be there still and lo and behold it was. I hope you guys like and please let me know how many of you have issues with the mega links.

Download