New Thong City: The Return?

CesarD12

Well hello everyone, its Cesar D here back from the “dead”. Heres hoping everyone has made it through the pandemic healthy and rejuvenated and hopefully the worst of the pandemic is behind us. Anyway big things have happened in my personal life that have taken me away from hunting and anything involving hunting BUT i never forget my fellow hunters and whaletail aficionados in this forum which btw im glad is still up and running thanks to ThongKing so a big thanks to him. Just wanted to drop by and I know my NTC series from 2010 is very popular here and sadly Vimeo took down all 9 episodes and the original footage was lost in an old computer of mine but luckily, and forgive me for not remembering who exactly, had them saved and was nice enough to share them with me a while back.

So all 9 episodes are safely stored and i have taken the time to upload them to MEGA so that u may all download them as u please and reminisce about a time that seems so distant now. It was always a pleasure making those vids as a college student then and ive tried dipping my toes here and there to make more episodes but now as a working adult with a family thats almost impossible BUT i come bearing some good news: I successfully filmed 2 new episodes back in 2017 that i just never got to editing because i either didnt have the time or the software/hardware to edit them to my liking but now they are edited and yes i will be posting them here so keep an eye out cuz obviously they are special vids that im sure u will all enjoy.

As for filming new episodes id say I might be able to here and there when the time allows. NTC never died, its sadly just in a constate hiatus and reemerges whenever the thong gods allow so thank you all for the love u show this special project of mine and I will try and continue to bring u new content whenever possible. And now to the goodies, in order in which they were produced I bring u NTC once again in all its glorious 2010 quality lol Enjoy!

Sarah
Lisa
Damiana
Alexandria
Rae
Nicole (possibly still my fav booty of the bunch)
Anata
Isabel
Kerry

Keep an eye out for the first new episode later today or tonight!

Kuno 23

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DONT LEAVE US AGAIN!!! Absolutely love your stuff. PLEASE keep it up and keep posting it

Dgmex9

Well hello everyone, its Cesar D here back from the “dead”. Heres hoping everyone has made it through the pandemic healthy and rejuvenated and hopefully the worst of the pandemic is behind us. Anyway big things have happened in my personal life that have taken me away from hunting and anything involving hunting BUT i never forget my fellow hunters and whaletail aficionados in this forum which btw im glad is still up and running thanks to ThongKing so a big thanks to him. Just wanted to drop by and I know my NTC series from 2010 is very popular here and sadly Vimeo took down all 9 episodes and the original footage was lost in an old computer of mine but luckily, and forgive me for not remembering who exactly, had them saved and was nice enough to share them with me a while back.

So all 9 episodes are safely stored and i have taken the time to upload them to MEGA so that u may all download them as u please and reminisce about a time that seems so distant now. It was always a pleasure making those vids as a college student then and ive tried dipping my toes here and there to make more episodes but now as a working adult with a family thats almost impossible BUT i come bearing some good news: I successfully filmed 2 new episodes back in 2017 that i just never got to editing because i either didnt have the time or the software/hardware to edit them to my liking but now they are edited and yes i will be posting them here so keep an eye out cuz obviously they are special vids that im sure u will all enjoy.

As for filming new episodes id say I might be able to here and there when the time allows. NTC never died, its sadly just in a constate hiatus and reemerges whenever the thong gods allow so thank you all for the love u show this special project of mine and I will try and continue to bring u new content whenever possible. And now to the goodies, in order in which they were produced I bring u NTC once again in all its glorious 2010 quality lol Enjoy!

Sarah
Lisa
Damiana
Alexandria
Rae
Nicole (possibly still my fav booty of the bunch)
Anata
Isabel
Kerry

Keep an eye out for the first new episode later today or tonight!
These are so sexy. Would love to see more. 😍

cklover

Time for a premiere, this is the first of the two brand new NTC vids. This is obviously much better quality with a little better production value which means file size is larger so i hope u guys can still take the time to download and watch…enjoy!

Natasha
Absolutely love this. I have not been here when u did the previous ones but I love your work with this one!

CesarD12

damn so hot, what do you tell them to make them show their ass??
Honestly just charm and not being a weirdo when u approach them. This was back in 2010 tho, its sort of impossible these days to purely use ur charm now tho. There were a crazy amount of rejections tho, girls calling me crazy or laughing at me or just ignoring me, it wasnt all gold. These days it seems girls dont budge unless theres something in it for them aka money

ElPajarito

Yup here is the brand new one and the last one for now…its the longest episode probably so its a HEAVY file size so i know many of u wont be able to see it but heres hoping u guys take the time to watch. heres hoping i can film something new soon for you guys also…enjoy!

Mia
A tank top and thong is one of the most simple yet sexiest looks ever