10. Khloe Kardashian - USA - 36 years old

0_633989
72A_15542_137347.jpg
gVR3ezKAb6J-iqQez8lemLJ7Jpou-hlsJyYQKmK8M5M.jpg

9. Sommer Ray - USA - 24 years old

sommer-ray-butt-famous-15.jpg

0_Sommer-Ray-861353
sommer-ray.jpg

8. Doutzen Kroes - Netherlands - 36 years old (best woman from europe)

doutzen-kroes-was-seen-in-soho-4.jpg
pcqFM6DJvGXQfcDKpaSASQgrJiTLjW5kYC_7XeaSu7g.jpg
3F92988A00000578-4441200-Wow_factor_Her_pert_derriere_was_on_full_display-a-9_1493129757637.jpg

7. Hilary Duff - USA - 33 years old

9b9eeb80f6c74bd12d5edbb3fd15f99e.jpg
9o1m61zzkpv41.jpg
5af7b026d712161afb09198e3d16e29a.jpg

6. Kylie Jenner - USA - 23 years old

vojvk044vl411.jpg
5df6b4df9fc75ac91b1ab8efbf2f9ffd.jpg
e07120e638d41541611f3f1453d68766.jpg

Ah Doutzen. The Dutch Thong Queen!
She has a faboulous ass!

ac1899

In fact, I'm surprised Demi won, but it's everyone's choice, not mine.

As you can see from the ranking, big butts win with smaller ones ;)

The oldest woman in the ranking is Salma Hayek. The youngest - Jordyn Jones.

The highest ranked European is Doutzen Kroes.

The highest ranked outside of the US is Camila Cabello.

And you? Are you surprised by the results? :)

And do you want a similar list to be created? Best tits? Best legs? The prettiest face? The sexiest woman?

Let me know! ;)

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
In fact, I'm surprised Demi won, but it's everyone's choice, not mine.

As you can see from the ranking, big butts win with smaller ones ;)

The oldest woman in the ranking is Salma Hayek. The youngest - Jordyn Jones.

The highest ranked European is Doutzen Kroes.

The highest ranked outside of the US is Camila Cabello.

And you? Are you surprised by the results? :)

And do you want a similar list to be created? Best tits? Best legs? The prettiest face? The sexiest woman?

Let me know! ;)

Im suprised too.

There were women with greater natural butts. Girls like Hilary Duff and Jessica Biel have great round natural butts. More my cup of tea than a fake big Kim K butt. But thats just taste i think

Thatoneguy24

Im suprised too.

There were women with greater natural butts. Girls like Hilary Duff and Jessica Biel have great round natural butts. More my cup of tea than a fake big Kim K butt. But thats just taste i think
Completely agreed. Of the top 10, Jessica Biel was the only one I had in my rankings (Hillary Duff being more an oversight than an intentional omission).

Like I’d mentioned previously, I had Elle Fanning ranked first. I prefer an ass like hers, which is very toned and looks great on such a tiny frame.

I also ranked a couple tennis players (Andreescu and Puig). They’re lesser known, so I’m not surprised they didn’t make the list. Though I do think they’re deserving. In retrospect, I should have also ranked Bayley from WWE.

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
Completely agreed. Of the top 10, Jessica Biel was the only one I had in my rankings (Hillary Duff being more an oversight than an intentional omission).

Like I’d mentioned previously, I had Elle Fanning ranked first. I prefer an ass like hers, which is very toned and looks great on such a tiny frame.

I also ranked a couple tennis players (Andreescu and Puig). They’re lesser known, so I’m not surprised they didn’t make the list. Though I do think they’re deserving. In retrospect, I should have also ranked Bayley from WWE.

I'll take this over Kim K or Demi any day

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Fascinating thread, thanks for the hard work! Surprised at Demi winning.
I'm not a fan of larger girls so the top 10 was disappointing for me lol
But yeah great idea!

Alex3004

Thong Lover
Glad to see 2 of my girls in top-10 (Khloe and Kylie) and 2 in top-5 (JLo and Kim). Thought Kim or JLo could take the first place.

My personal top-1 is Kim:

Sad we didn't see some great asses on the list like Iggy Azalea, Maria Sharapova, Nicki Minaj or Carol Vorderman:

P.S. Would also love to see not only the place but also the number of points to see how close these places were ;)

Great idea and thanks for the hard work! will have to keep my eyes out for the next ranking so I can participate. Certainly have different tastes but loved seeing duff ranked so high, fanning and Ariel on the list too! Would have loved to see Sharapova up there, and Aniston!