See Through Leggings Stroies

iowaguy65

She even had her daughter join us on her 18th birthday I was shocked but she asked her mom if she could .

Immortalking2

My wife used to buy the cheapest leggings and I guess she don’t do a mirror check or doesn’t care so she’s always showing off the goods. One time we were helping her girlfriend out moving stuff and she bent over for all to see her purple thong. He girlfriend goes ooooohhh xxx’s a thong gal loving the color. My wife just stood up and went oops and just continued on.

0690anon

One day at the gym when we were leaving she told me a group of girls approaches her and told her the leggins she had on were too old and very see through and that many guys were lusting watching her ass and her thong. She asked me if it was true and I told her it was true and also it had been like that for quite a while, she got upset and asked me why I didn't said anything before and I told her it was because I also enjoyed watching her exercise from behind and seeing all the other guys also staring at her.

She then remembered that night we were doing legs and she had been squaring, dead lifting and also doing some spinning, I laughed and told her I could even notice the seams of the thong she had under and I showed her a couple of creep shots I too, when we got home she threw those leggings to the trash

iowaguy65

One day at the gym when we were leaving she told me a group of girls approaches her and told her the leggins she had on were too old and very see through and that many guys were lusting watching her ass and her thong. She asked me if it was true and I told her it was true and also it had been like that for quite a while, she got upset and asked me why I didn't said anything before and I told her it was because I also enjoyed watching her exercise from behind and seeing all the other guys also staring at her.

She then remembered that night we were doing legs and she had been squaring, dead lifting and also doing some spinning, I laughed and told her I could even notice the seams of the thong she had under and I showed her a couple of creep shots I too, when we got home she threw those leggings to the trash
Grandson brought his gf over to get matching tattoos, she was braless and had piercings in her nipples.
Then came time to do her tat she had yoga pants no underwear and could see her pussy lips I was fucking hard as a rock the whole time , would hold the door let her go ahead of me always got a great ass shot!! Never wore underwear!!

Henry1

Happened at the airport the other day, these two girls probably around 23-28 come to the airport wearing just lululemon leggings and a short sweatshirt. They had some pretty obvious VTL too. They go through security while their putting on their shoes I see that while they’re bent over, I can see a navy blue and a orange thong from both of them. Wish I was able to get a picture it seriously was probably the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. Never knew lululemon leggings could get that see through.

ThatOneGuy01

There was this really sexy redhead that I had some classes with in college. She was fairly tall, skinny, had pale skin, and this bright red hair (probably dyed). She wore leggings a lot of the time which showcased the shape of her perky little ass perfectly. One day, we all had to go to the computer lab for one of our classes. We are waiting outside for someone to come and unlock the lab and she is goofing around and talking with her friends. I think she dropped something on the ground and just bent down at the knees to pick it up. As she was bending, I see completely through the leggings and get a perfect view of her solid black thong riding between her tight little pale ass cheeks. I got the view of a lifetime and I think she was completely oblivious.