sister thong

lakerfan

I've always had a thong fetish for as long as I can remember. I've got pairs of thongs from friends sisters, friends moms, and even cousins. just this past weekend I saw my sister bending over and a thong popped into view. do you think it's wrong to pull a panty raid with your sisters panty drawer or do you think it's ok? it's been bothering me for this whole week now

joni joni

I've done it. not ashamed. i've even seen my sister and her boyfriend going at it, i only wish i could've seen her blowing him

InGFsThong

Somewhat how I got started. Sister moved out and I finished cleaning out her room an found a pair. I Don't feel ashamed either by doing it. Kinda turns me on.

lakerfan

the only thing is my grandfather died recently and there was a time that i became more religious. i was being told that incest is strictly forbidden. i'm not comparing panties to sex but it just got me thinking. yea whenever she's bending over it usually pops out. otherwise she doesn't wear see through clothing or anything. but if she bends over it often comes out. we're in a indian family to so the stigma is even worse.

Gbanger

If you've got your own thongs, I would suggest just wearing those. Not worth playing with fire involving your sister because it could end badly. Plus you don't want to feel weird about it.

A safer course of action would be to talk about thongs with your her and feel it out. Maybe if she's cool with it, ask her to buy some for you.

Captain

I gone through my mum & sisters once or twice growing up (nothing overly interesting though). Got loads from one of my cousins though! And even more from my older step-sister. I think its fairly normal for someone with a panty fetish

some guy

If you've got your own thongs, I would suggest just wearing those. Not worth playing with fire involving your sister because it could end badly. Plus you don't want to feel weird about it.

A safer course of action would be to talk about thongs with your her and feel it out. Maybe if she's cool with it, ask her to buy some for you.

lol, she should never know if he does it right....I'm obviously assuming he'll do it when no one is home, he'll put them back, etc.

InGFsThong

I've taken 2 pairs from my sister an she's never Realized. Got one from my
Mom as well. Like someone said if you're into panties it's pretty normal imo.

lakerfan

yea I'll definitely try to post some pictures on here. she goes to ucla so I see her only on the weekends. she leaves some of her thongs at my parents house, but I'm pretty sure you guys don't just wanna see pictures of her thongs without her in them

granola

yea I'll definitely try to post some pictures on here. she goes to ucla so I see her only on the weekends. she leaves some of her thongs at my parents house, but I'm pretty sure you guys don't just wanna see pictures of her thongs without her in them

I like the sound of that hopefully you can see her thong and get some pictures when she comes home this upcoming weekend. Did you have any good whale tail stories with her showing off her thong over the weekend? I'm the type who would rather just see pictures of the girl wearing a thong but if you want to give us a little sneak preview for some future peeks then that be pretty cool.

lakerfan

hey guys sorry I didn't add anything recently. my sister was supposed to come home but won't until spring break next week. so hopefully I get something then. but the reason why I'm posting is that I went to go visit her in the little apartment near ucla, and I saw her come out of the shower after drying herself off and she was just wearing a thong. I've been messaging someone back and forth about me seeing it and he gave me the idea of recording it secretly. now before I do that I want to know whether you guys think it's ok to do that and post
it here or if it goes against the rules?

lakerfan

also if it is that can I get advise on which equipment to use to hide it in the bathroom? I want it to be as discreet as possible. when I saw her in just a thong it was the most incredible site and I definitley wanna try recording something