So would you?

Joe9099

So a while back I saw a girl in the supermarket and I noticed she was wearing white pants with black knickers, she smiled at me and said Hi although I'd never seen or met her before. She's sweet, not the best looking girl but in no way ugly. But those knickers stuck in my mind for the longest time wondering whether she knew or was just a little naive. Tonight I went to a store and, there she was, that same girl working! And, there she was walking round the store in an extremely thin and translucent pair of black leggings and a black thong on full display. She was walking round talking to her colleagues and serving customers, I thought to myself there's no way she doesn't know, and surely one of her colleagues would have told her during the day if she really didn't know. So I got to wondering whether I could flirt a little and chat her up knowing she's not the best looking girl in the world, not really my type, but she clearly likes to dress exactly how I like girls to dress. That thong tonight was completely visible through her leggings, she was probably seen by hundreds pf people that day. I'd love that, what do you think?

D

Deleted member 24852

You should sneak some pics of her. I do prefer an average looking woman who wears thongs over a hot one. I love when its unexpected makes it sexier to me for some reason!

archer

That is a good situation to be in. I would try to safely get a few pictures. Is it a store you absolutely need to go to? If you do talk to her and it goes south things could get interesting.

I agree with yeehaw; the unexpected part makes things sexier.

kimmythong

Mod
It's hard to chat someone up in the supermarket. If she is a shop assistant, I guess you could ask her for help and then move things from there.
I would probably just talk about the weather and complain how cold it is outside. Then, I would ask her if her trousers keep her warm.