Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks for bearing with me while I make some changes to the site to ensure it's long term survival. I have now made the celebrity video section open to all users! No password required! :)
This one was crazy I couldn’t believe she was walking around like this, talk about super sexy. And she decided to dress like this, but was mad nervous with people around. I talked to her and she was scared of being attacked and takin advantage of. But she still dressed like this
Okay here’s a question for you guys. Does the way the girl look matter to you. Or is a thong slip a thong slip and it always worth the shot. This bitch was ugly and build funny but that thong was to sexy not to shoot. NO FACE SHOT, the dude most be been her man or something
This is not that crazy but she still drive me wild. It’s been a while since I’ve met a really good flirty woman. She was teasing, playing the eye contact game. When she walk by she ran her fingers across my back and when I turned around she would lock eyes and smile. What fuck me up tho, is everytime I approached. She be like I’m not interested, but like was she was not. The whole thing made me super hard.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.