Whale Tail Stories

RAIDER15

Alright. I know it's been a little while, so I'll share a few stories at once today.

Ok. So this girl is one of the sexiest women I've ever seen in my life. Her name is Victoria. She was tall for a girl, about 5'9. She had a really athletic body, an ass that could create world peace, curly brown hair and GORGEOUS green eyes. To assure you about how amazing her ass is, she works with a company named perfect peach athletics.

This was my sophomore year of college and I'm taking an English class with her. This girl constantly wears her pants REALLY high, pretty much up to her back, but her ass is so big that they fall a little. She was a rare whale tail, but usually an incredible one. There was one day where we were taking a test, and she sits directly in front of me, and she showed up late. She walked in with a gray hoodie, a short shirt, and gray jeans. The moment she sat down, and she sat down pretty slowly with that bodacious booty of hers, I could see the whale tail forming. At first, it was just the waistband of her lace gray cheeky thong. As she keeps bending down farther to eventually sit, her thong is exposed more and more. Went from a gray waistband, to seeing a tag at the top, to seeing a design with darker gray polka dots in the middle. As her butt hits the seat, that whale tail was there to stay, she was late and had no clue it was showing. Even after finishing the test, I waited there for about another half hour just admiring my view. This girl was definitely really attracted to me too, but she was more of a partier than I was comfortable with, so I ended things before they started. Her ass was incredible.

She didn't have any other whale tails in class, but seeing her ass in jeans and her lower back was somehow just enough. The only other times I saw her thong were on a snapchat story, this was really hot. It was a plain white thong over some jeans as she was looking over a pier, and at senior formal where she had an insane VTL. She was wearing a crimson red dress that was scrunched up on her ass to accentuate it and she had an easily viewable black thong on underneath.

RAIDER15

These next stories are about a girl who was in my first story, I don't know if I used her name, but her name is Morgan. This girl has dirty blonde hair, but certainly more on the blonde side, she had the body of a high school cheerleader from those 2000s movies, but with a nice bubble butt. This girl was annoying as hell, but sexy as hell too. She had several thong slips and one buttcrack slip.

The first few were all during fire drills our freshman year of college. She would always be wearing a crop top with dark gray sweatpants. The look was always the same and the thong was different. I only saw 2 occasions of thong slips during the fire drills. One was a plain white normal thong with nothing special about it. The other one was another plain thong with no design on it or anything, but this one was pink. She also had that light blue thong slip I spoke about in a previous post.

Now, this girl hung out in my suite at times because I had a roommate who was in love with her and she enjoyed teasing him with no intentions of doing anything. There were 2 occasions of thong slips and 1 of buttcrack, I won't be using chronological order, I'm just telling the stories.

The buttcrack happened on the last day of our first semester. She was wrestling around with my roommate. She was wearing a TIGHT red crop top that had a near sweater like material. She was wearing medium-low rise blue jeans like you'd see in high school in the late 2000s. As she is wrestling around with my roommate, I'm just watching and laughing, but I know for sure she's gonna be showing something. They eventually put each other in headlocks and take each other to the ground. As they're falling to the ground, she shows a VERY small amount of buttcrack, like half an inch. I don't really like seeing crack, so this was kinda attractive to me since it was so small. They're still wrestling and she starts to show more, there's a red waistband underneath. They get up and she adjusts her pants. As they keep wrestling, her red underwear keeps on showing. At some points, there was buttcrack along with it, sometimes there weren't. Either way, this story included both underwear and crack and she was hot.

The second story is a bonafide whale tail. I got out of our bathroom and there's a tiny mirror on the outside, so I could see into my suite mate's room. When I looked, she was on top of him giving him a massage. Her ass was facing me. She was wearing a white crop top and black jeans. She was showing a black lace thong and you could see the thong disappearing into her crack because her pants were so low. In giving him a good massage, she kept leaning forward and back, showing more and more thong. She never even thought about attempting to pull her pants up. I think she was too in the moment, I guess. The view I had that day was very nice. That's all I've got for now, maybe I'll post another story later tonight. We'll see

ThatOneGuy01

I remember me and my friend had this class with this cute girl, Nicky. She had blonde hair, tan skin, and a tall, lanky figure. This was sort of an odd class since we were the only three students in there. We were helping out the special needs kids of the school. So sometimes, the teachers for that class would have to go off with the special needs kids to do something and us three would be left alone. So one day, we are alone in this classroom and Nicky is sitting at a computer playing this computer game. It was a game called "Spank the Monkey" ironically enough and you basically slap this plastic monkey as hard as you can lol. Anyway, the game was playing this music which she was dancing around to in her chair. I noticed that her powder blue thong with a Victoria's Secret waistband was sticking out of her American Eagle jeans at least 2 inches. It was such a cute sight with her wiggling around with her little thong sticking out of her jeans. Me and my friend were both looking at each other thinking "holy crap, this is hot!"

The cafeteria at school used to be a great spot for seeing whaletails. There was this table full of girls that sat at the table behind me and my friends (who were all dudes). One of the hottest girls in our class, Kara, used to sit there. She had tan skin and dark hair and a skinny body. One day she sits down, and we all quickly notice a little black thong with a white triangle in the back sticking out of her low rise jeans. Her jeans were riding pretty low so we could even see where the string was going between her cheeks a little. Of course, we were all staring and ogling her trying not to be too obvious but then our obnoxious friend Nate blew our cover big time lol. He yelled out to her "Hey Kara, Travis (our other friend) has been checking out your thong, he's been thinking about you". The most crass part of all this is is that Travis had all this ranch dressing all over his hands so it appeared he had been "thinking" about her 😂. Needless to say, Kara gave us all a disgusted look and actually stood up and pulled her pants up before sitting back down. Nate kind of ruined that view for us lol.

Sitonmyface

I miss posting in this thread so here's one of my favorites. Back in high school we mostly hung out with girls on the volleyball team. I have many stories from a handful of the volleyball girls but two of the hottest girls were sisters. One of the sisters was a red head that was our age and the other was her little blonde twin sister that was 3 years younger. Even though she was younger she was on the varsity volleyball team and was always hanging out with us. We called them twins because they were the same height & looked exactly alike but the younger one was blonde and had a bigger ass. I mean her ass was PERFECT. The red head had a sweet little bubble butt but the younger blonde had a big round perky volleyball ass. One of the best in the school as a sophomore.

One night we were going to some haunted houses (The ones they set up in parking lots during Halloween). I got picked up and was sitting in the back of one of a 4 seater Honda Accord. We already had 4 people in the car and we went to go pick up the red head. When we got to her house her little sister was begging to come so we crammed 3 people into two seats in the back with me in the middle and the blonde layed on top of us. It was a clown car situation but we fit. She had to bend over on her side and her ass was facing me. She was wearing super low rise true religion jeans with no belt and a tight white long sleeved shirt that just reached her belt line when she was standing. The second she climbed in she exposed at least 3 inches of her Victoria Secret lacey pink leapord print thong. For about the 20 minute drive her ass layed a crossed my lap with her whole thong showing virtually inches from my face. At one point she said to me something along the lines of "sorry if my butt is hanging out" and did the weakest attempt to pull her shirt down and still didn't even cover the top of her thong. When she got out, the top 3/4" inch of her lace band was still sitting above her jeans. Every time she bent over at all that night the skin underneath her thong strap would peak out. Ill never get the sight of that thong out of my head.
Dang u really be having the BEST stories I hope u have more bro, also love everyone else’s stories as well👌🏾

meetroy00

I miss posting in this thread so here's one of my favorites. Back in high school we mostly hung out with girls on the volleyball team. I have many stories from a handful of the volleyball girls but two of the hottest girls were sisters. One of the sisters was a red head that was our age and the other was her little blonde twin sister that was 3 years younger. Even though she was younger she was on the varsity volleyball team and was always hanging out with us. We called them twins because they were the same height & looked exactly alike but the younger one was blonde and had a bigger ass. I mean her ass was PERFECT. The red head had a sweet little bubble butt but the younger blonde had a big round perky volleyball ass. One of the best in the school as a sophomore.

One night we were going to some haunted houses (The ones they set up in parking lots during Halloween). I got picked up and was sitting in the back of one of a 4 seater Honda Accord. We already had 4 people in the car and we went to go pick up the red head. When we got to her house her little sister was begging to come so we crammed 3 people into two seats in the back with me in the middle and the blonde layed on top of us. It was a clown car situation but we fit. She had to bend over on her side and her ass was facing me. She was wearing super low rise true religion jeans with no belt and a tight white long sleeved shirt that just reached her belt line when she was standing. The second she climbed in she exposed at least 3 inches of her Victoria Secret lacey pink leapord print thong. For about the 20 minute drive her ass layed a crossed my lap with her whole thong showing virtually inches from my face. At one point she said to me something along the lines of "sorry if my butt is hanging out" and did the weakest attempt to pull her shirt down and still didn't even cover the top of her thong. When she got out, the top 3/4" inch of her lace band was still sitting above her jeans. Every time she bent over at all that night the skin underneath her thong strap would peak out. Ill never get the sight of that thong out of my head.
Phenomenal Story.Plz keep posting

cnich

I have quite a few stories over many years that I will start sharing. This first one is more recent

I overheard my wife talking with one of her best friends about an incident that happened to her at the grocery store. She had her son with her at the time and was browsing through the floral section. Her son was around six and was known to cut up and jack around. That particular day she was wearing a flowing black dress that was cut slightly high above the knee. She was visiting with the florist about some different flowers and what the florist could make for her. At the same time her son was spinning around behind her and swinging his arms in circles. She was telling my wife that what had happened was so embarrassing and it was in front of a lot of people in the middle of the store. My wife was asking her what happened and when she told her she couldn’t believe it and couldn’t stop laughing. See as her son was spinning his arms in circles he managed to catch the bottom of her black dress and sling it in the air for everyone in the store to see her bright pink thong. She told my wife she was so embarrassed and so mad at her son and when she turned around there was a group of six guys behind her coming down the aisle that had a perfect view of her ass exposed in the pink thong. She was telling my wife the worst part about it is that this is not the first time this has happened and it made her so mad that it happened again. She said about two weeks before this happened they were at the mall trying to find school clothes right before school started on tax free weekend which of course is the busiest weekend of the year for shopping at the mall. She told my wife again she was wearing a white mini skirt with a leopard thong and again her son was swinging his arms around and caught her skirt and flung it in the air for everyone to see her leopard thong that was walking behind them in the middle of the busy mall. At this point my wife is laughing hysterically and managed to get out why do you keep wearing thongs with skirts. Her friend responded back with I only own thongs because I don’t like regular underwear. I was enjoying hearing the story from the other room I don’t think my wife new I was in earshot of hearing that story.

cnich

Another story that happened to my wife’s best friend was around Christmas time. Her in-laws came to town for Christmas and we’re spending just the day with them. They had bought the family a dirtbike and were riding around with it that day. As the day progressed after the kids had ridden it for a while the adults decided to give it a try and have a little fun. Her and her husband grew up riding dirt bikes and knew how to handle them. The two of them rode it around the yard and did some tricks and made it look easy to handle. After seeing them ride for a while her mother-in-law wanted to give it a try. Her husband was trying to give his mom a few pointers on how to keep your balance and not go too fast. She took off and was doing well until she freaked and hit the gas and tore through the field before crashing. She was OK and had a few scrapes and bruises and insisted that my wife’s friend take her inside to get her cleaned up. When they got inside her mother-in-law said she was so embarrassed and that it scared her really bad. My wife’s friend was trying to reassure her but she interrupted her and said no you don’t understand it really scared me and I wet my pants. At that point my wife’s friend looked down and realize that she had in fact soaked her jeans. Her mother-in-law apologized and said I’m terribly sorry but can I borrow some pants and underwear. She said sure there’s only one problem I don’t own any regular underwear I only have thongs. She told my wife that her mother-in-law looked at her slightly concerned but responded and said I guess I can give it a try I’ve never worn one before. She took her to a room and found her some yoga pants and a thong she didn’t really wear anymore but would be comfortable for her first time and gave them to her. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up and changed into the new outfit. When she came back out she told my wife’s friend how surprisingly comfortable it was to wear a thong. She said she had never tried one because she didn’t think something stuck up her butt would feel good. She told her it actually made her feel a little sexy and naughty. My wife giggled and told her friend she was glad she could make her mother-in-law find a new spark in her life and become a sexy grandmother. I was amazed by the story I was hearing because earlier that day when we saw them I was actually checking out her mother-in-law in those tight yoga pants wondering if she was a thong wearer and I thought she looked pretty hot in her outfit. As it turned out our friend got her into thongs and the next time they saw them her mother-in-law mentioned that she now owned several pairs and wear them on a regular basis and that her husband greatly approved.

Brattler83

Another story that happened to my wife’s best friend was around Christmas time. Her in-laws came to town for Christmas and we’re spending just the day with them. They had bought the family a dirtbike and were riding around with it that day. As the day progressed after the kids had ridden it for a while the adults decided to give it a try and have a little fun. Her and her husband grew up riding dirt bikes and knew how to handle them. The two of them rode it around the yard and did some tricks and made it look easy to handle. After seeing them ride for a while her mother-in-law wanted to give it a try. Her husband was trying to give his mom a few pointers on how to keep your balance and not go too fast. She took off and was doing well until she freaked and hit the gas and tore through the field before crashing. She was OK and had a few scrapes and bruises and insisted that my wife’s friend take her inside to get her cleaned up. When they got inside her mother-in-law said she was so embarrassed and that it scared her really bad. My wife’s friend was trying to reassure her but she interrupted her and said no you don’t understand it really scared me and I wet my pants. At that point my wife’s friend looked down and realize that she had in fact soaked her jeans. Her mother-in-law apologized and said I’m terribly sorry but can I borrow some pants and underwear. She said sure there’s only one problem I don’t own any regular underwear I only have thongs. She told my wife that her mother-in-law looked at her slightly concerned but responded and said I guess I can give it a try I’ve never worn one before. She took her to a room and found her some yoga pants and a thong she didn’t really wear anymore but would be comfortable for her first time and gave them to her. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up and changed into the new outfit. When she came back out she told my wife’s friend how surprisingly comfortable it was to wear a thong. She said she had never tried one because she didn’t think something stuck up her butt would feel good. She told her it actually made her feel a little sexy and naughty. My wife giggled and told her friend she was glad she could make her mother-in-law find a new spark in her life and become a sexy grandmother. I was amazed by the story I was hearing because earlier that day when we saw them I was actually checking out her mother-in-law in those tight yoga pants wondering if she was a thong wearer and I thought she looked pretty hot in her outfit. As it turned out our friend got her into thongs and the next time they saw them her mother-in-law mentioned that she now owned several pairs and wear them on a regular basis and that her husband greatly approved.
something like this I hope happens to my wife (minus the injury and scary parts, tbh).

she hates thongs with a fiery passion so I need all the good fortune to sway her opinion.

ThatOneGuy01

I have a few more whaletail stories from when I was in school. So in Algebra class I sat next to this girl named Michelle. Michelle was a petite blonde, she was short and wasn't skinny but wasn't fat. She had a perky little butt and a surprisingly nice rack for a girl her size. She was notorious for whaletails and I've probably seen more whaletails from her than any other girl in my life. She was an absolute thong girl, she seemed to wear them every day of the week. So in this class we had a seating arrangement where 4 desks would be grouped together rather than a bunch of desks lined up in columns in the room. I was lucky enough to be seated right next to her so we were no more than a foot apart at any time. One day Michelle had on these little blue Soffe shorts, which are little athletic cheerleader shorts for those who don't know, and a white cami top. I looked over and saw a black lacy thong poking up out of her soffee shorts one day. She must have had at least 3 inches of thong showing and a good bit of butt cheek down below her thong was exposed. I could barely control my hands, I wanted to grab her ass or that thong so bad. She had to know it was showing because I can't imagine those shorts riding down that low without her noticing. Needless to say, I didn't learn much Algebra that day lol.

So there was this girl in my grade named Mary. Contrary to the name, Mary was this cool goth chick. She was super sexy with black hair with blonde streaks, I honestly have no idea what her natural hair color was. She was very slim and always wore goth style clothing ( black pants, studded belts, black band t shirts). Mary sat diagonal from me in computer class. One day, I look over and her thong is poking out above her black Hot Topic style pants with a studded belt. It was such a sexy punk rock thong, it had a black and white checkered waistband with a red string going down the back which was also bordered by the white and black checkered pattern. I look back and notice her thong poking out and I am totally mesmerized and staring. She looks back and completely catches me looking and my heart sinks. She says to me "I see you looking, Adam" but she doesn't adjust her pants or thong or anything. I assume she just thinks I was looking in her direction because her and the kid next to her were having some kind of heated conversation and she must of thought I was intrigued so I looked over, so I breathed a sigh of relief. After class, me and her are headed in the same direction so we are talking to each other. She says "I saw you looking over at me in class, is this what you were looking at?" and to my total surprise she reaches into her pants and pulls out her checkered black and white thong a few inches above her hip. I am completely stunned and lost for words, and she says "I'm glad you got a good show" and gives me a little smirk. I was completely stunned. :oops:

Brattler83

I have a few more whaletail stories from when I was in school. So in Algebra class I sat next to this girl named Michelle. Michelle was a petite blonde, she was short and wasn't skinny but wasn't fat. She had a perky little butt and a surprisingly nice rack for a girl her size. She was notorious for whaletails and I've probably seen more whaletails from her than any other girl in my life. She was an absolute thong girl, she seemed to wear them every day of the week. So in this class we had a seating arrangement where 4 desks would be grouped together rather than a bunch of desks lined up in columns in the room. I was lucky enough to be seated right next to her so we were no more than a foot apart at any time. One day Michelle had on these little blue Soffe shorts, which are little athletic cheerleader shorts for those who don't know, and a white cami top. I looked over and saw a black lacy thong poking up out of her soffee shorts one day. She must have had at least 3 inches of thong showing and a good bit of butt cheek down below her thong was exposed. I could barely control my hands, I wanted to grab her ass or that thong so bad. She had to know it was showing because I can't imagine those shorts riding down that low without her noticing. Needless to say, I didn't learn much Algebra that day lol.

So there was this girl in my grade named Mary. Contrary to the name, Mary was this cool goth chick. She was super sexy with black hair with blonde streaks, I honestly have no idea what her natural hair color was. She was very slim and always wore goth style clothing ( black pants, studded belts, black band t shirts). Mary sat diagonal from me in computer class. One day, I look over and her thong is poking out above her black Hot Topic style pants with a studded belt. It was such a sexy punk rock thong, it had a black and white checkered waistband with a red string going down the back which was also bordered by the white and black checkered pattern. I look back and notice her thong poking out and I am totally mesmerized and staring. She looks back and completely catches me looking and my heart sinks. She says to me "I see you looking, Adam" but she doesn't adjust her pants or thong or anything. I assume she just thinks I was looking in her direction because her and the kid next to her were having some kind of heated conversation and she must of thought I was intrigued so I looked over, so I breathed a sigh of relief. After class, me and her are headed in the same direction so we are talking to each other. She says "I saw you looking over at me in class, is this what you were looking at?" and to my total surprise she reaches into her pants and pulls out her checkered black and white thong a few inches above her hip. I am completely stunned and lost for words, and she says "I'm glad you got a good show" and gives me a little smirk. I was completely stunned. :oops:
holy s the ending of that story with the goth girl... my heart would have sank!

Awesome stories ThatOneGuy! I'd love to hear more about Michelle!

Sitonmyface

Ok so this brings me back more hs memories of this one girl I knew who had a nice ass to look at, ngl it seems like she goes commando a lot or she just had SUPER small panties lol, every time I’m near her I legit see her ass crack out and one time it was probably halfway out her pants one day we sat in rows for a test, probably the smallest uniform shirt I’ve ever seen so she probably was flashing everyone the whole day. She once told her bf at the time who was one of my closest friends and still is actually that she doesn’t own any thongs Andy obviously we didn’t believe her lol, so this came to this amazing day that she came to school with the same attire as that testing day only this time she actually had on a thong this day, I found out a lil earlier in the day walk-in upstairs behind her, I had about 3 classes with her and while we walked upstairs to one I was right behind her as her pants were sliding a bit. Nvr understood why she wore these pants and short shirt still, but her pants were sliding down revealing a leopard print strap and I was super shocked to see that and honestly couldn’t wait for the later class as I sit right next to her. Then that class arrives and that particular day no one else at our table came to school it was just me and her, and when I tell u I just couldn’t stop staring at her ass u could see the thong goin right in between her cheeks just showIn so much, there was a point we were gettin ready to leave and her bag was left to her, she had to bend over for a long time to put her books away. I must’ve hit the jackpot cause I was to her right so literally my view was her thong about halfway out and seeing it literally between her cheeks, I just kept staring for as long as she took to stand. i actually think she forgot I was behind her cause she seemed to really hate thongs or this one was uncomfortable, she legit reached in her pants showing me some of her ass accidentally to fix a wedgie she had. She looked behind in shock and laughed and said “omg I just showed my ass to u didn’t I?” We just laughed about it but I didn’t complain about it lol, but she explained to me that she didn’t really own any but today she asked one of he really friends to borrow one cause she had to do laundry later on. It’s insane that the attire she decided to choose was the super small shirt that doesn’t come down her back and her pants that don’t even stay up, what are the odds but once again not complaining at all lol.