Wife's thongs - enjoy

Threestring_G

Nice start! Definitely agree. If I woke up to that every morning, she’d be waking up shortly after 😏🥵

stinky47

How old is your wife. How often do you have sex what is her favorite position and does she swallow. She has a beautiful bottom and let's see more of her.

scottishlad

Great arse and some nice thongs.
Thanks for sharing!

Also if you use the BB code when posting pictures it will show the thumbnail rather than the link.

stinky47

She's 35 and awesome. Her favourite position is probably spooning, her favourite because she's into me pulling her thong to the side and taking it. She likes to swallow, and equally likes me to finish on her face and her ass.
What a lucky man you are. Does she like anal and being spanked. How often do you have sex?

Dgmex9

Hey, first time post.

One of the best things is to wake up in the morning to my wife in one of her incredible thongs, sure you'll agree

What a great start. Love her ass and thong collection 🤤

_-_-_-

Hey, first time post.

One of the best things is to wake up in the morning to my wife in one of her incredible thongs, sure you'll agree

She has such a perfect bubble butt!!! And a wonderful taste in panties!! Can’t wait to see more of her! Would love to see how she bounces on you with that juicy ass of hers!

ThisGuyThongs

Mod
So many great photos, I think we've been spoiled and almost impossible to choose a favourite so far but I think the last is certainly up there. What a peach!

_-_-_-

Great reaction to the initial pics, here's a few more! Let me know what you think and I'll share it with her.

Her ass is perfection! And what great poses to show off those perky cheeks! I would love to have her sit on my face and cock!!! I bet her holes smell wonderful! I would to watch her fuck you!