Encouragement

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Hey all,

I’ve been a long time viewer but not posted very much. I own 10-15 man thongs and want to wear them daily but every morning I look into my drawer and grab a pair of boxers.

I guess my biggest fear is being caught in them, or not being able to get over the wedgie feeling I might get initially. I know that some of you wear them frequently and I aspire to be like that.

I’m not looking to fish here I guess I’m just looking for some encouragement and maybe to chat with someone who has experience. I also respond well to reinforcement so feeling like thonging is my best and only option may help as well.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Thongsz

Hey! Just feel comfortable! Try one for a day. See how it feels, kinda like see how you like them!! On the being caught: I have the same thing too. I am always worried that when I am bending over or something that my thong will peek out or something and have a whale tail. If someone sees it, Who cares! Ok, they might look at you wired or something, but they will move on and forget about it. No need to be embarrassed, it just underwear. And if any one says something to you about wearing things just say that it makes me comfortable and it is my choice! Hope this helps! I free to talk more if you need anything!

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Thank you for getting back to me, how often would you say you wear them? Also do you have any recommendations?

Thongsz

Well, I don’t wear them all the time. For me, I do not wear them to school, because if anyone saw them, I think you know what would happen. But I try to wear them as much as I can when so get home. I wear women’s thongs (i’m not gay) and they just feel good! I feel like they are more comfortable a than boxers and feel better!

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Hey john, id love to read your blog and see some of the thongs you have reviewed, wearing them under my boxers seems like it would be a good idea! I might try that tomorrow!!!

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Well, I chickened out again. Grabbed a bright orange G string and set it back down immediately

K

kuno23

I wear womens thing almost daily. Have for years. My wife, my SIL, and some friends know and they dont care that I do and they dont care if they see it. When Im out in public i usually keep them riding lower and my jeans up with a belt on and i wear long shirts (Im really tall in the torso so I have to wear long shirts). I have only had 1 issue that I can remember where I whaletailed on accident but my wife saw it and told me before anyone else saw it. Try wearin 1 for a day around the house and go from there. After a while you will figure out how to keep from whaletailing.

Admin1

Wear jeans that fit and not sagging and if not a belt and long shirt. Nobody will ever see the thong. Women’s jeans are often low rise that’s why we see thongs, but with the popularity of high rise jeans this is rare to see.

Ua

Just a sagging thonger
Hey all,

I’ve been a long time viewer but not posted very much. I own 10-15 man thongs and want to wear them daily but every morning I look into my drawer and grab a pair of boxers.

I guess my biggest fear is being caught in them, or not being able to get over the wedgie feeling I might get initially. I know that some of you wear them frequently and I aspire to be like that.

I’m not looking to fish here I guess I’m just looking for some encouragement and maybe to chat with someone who has experience. I also respond well to reinforcement so feeling like thonging is my best and only option may help as well.

Any feedback is appreciated!

I'll add my two cents on the topic.

I've been wearing male thongs for almost 20 years. I'm 33 now. I started off slow. Would change when I got home. Slept in them. Spent a bunch of time squatting and bending over in different pants, shirts and, thongs. To see what the exposure level was. So when I was ready I would know which combinations would be best for keeping my secret. I eventually worked up the courage and confidence to start wearing on a daily basis(except PE days). I was 16 the first time I wore a thong 7 days in a row.

Confidence is key. Cause if you act ashamed if you do have a slip it becomes embarrassing. If you own it and believe in yourself it can become something not to be so nervous about.

Have fun!

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Awesome! Thank you so much for the feedback, do you have any thong recommendations?

roguesith

I've been wearing thongs for a little under ten years, since I was 19 or 20. I'm 28 now. I first started out buying womens thongs because it made me curious how it would feel, and I thought they looked sexy. I grew up in the whaletail era when I was in high school, so girls would have their thongs showing above their jeans fairly regularly. I used to only wear the womens thongs while masturbating, but then started buying mens thongs.

In the beginning I would just wear them when I went to the mall, or if I was going to the store. And then I slowly started them more socially and for longer stretches of time, like on dates with girls and such. I never really worried about if it showed cause I guess I just don't care, but my point is I eased into it. I don't wear thongs every day, but I still wear them for certain occasions.

If you wanna just jump right into it, take all your manly underwear dunk them in water, and put them in the machine to be washed, put on a thong, and go about your day with a thong on. Or, just ease into it. Eventually it doesn't even feel any different, sometimes I don't even notice I'm wearing a thong.

some guy

I can't even wear boxers, they're so uncomfortable. I can't stand when my junk is just loose and flapping around. It needs to be firmly held in place. So for me, I wear thongs and bikini briefs because it's by far the most comfortable. The sexiness is just a bonus. Rarely do I wear a shirt/pants combo that would allow for thong slips, but even then I can just cover it with a jacket or something. Started with women's thongs as a teen, then started ordering men's thongs online in college.

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Wow thank you all for the feedback! I will definitely try some of these strategies to see if I can work my way into being a frequent thonger. What is your favorite and most comfortable thong so I know where to start?

some guy

Wow thank you all for the feedback! I will definitely try some of these strategies to see if I can work my way into being a frequent thonger. What is your favorite and most comfortable thong so I know where to start?
Jockey Seamfree Thong. They recently changed the design and are now calling it the Lightweight Seamfree Thong, but I prefer the original design. They still sell both:

roguesith

I agree with the post above this. I own two pairs of the jockey seamfree thong, and they look a lot better on than the picture shows on their website. I haven't tried the lightweight ones but I'm gonna buy one of those to test out as well.

I don't like low rise thongs, so I typically stay away from them, and the jockey ones are mid rise and definitely the most comfortable cotton thong I've ever owned. I've fallen asleep wearing them before, and I never like sleeping in thongs.

Ua

Just a sagging thonger
Awesome! Thank you so much for the feedback, do you have any thong recommendations?

I am happy to oblige. It is actually a pleasure. I have always loved underwear and it is a large part of who I am. It is rare to get an platform to discuss underwear with other guys. Most of my guy friends have no interest in discussing underwear or will but don't have the same enthusiasm about the topic.

If you want a thong that is quite comfortable and is low rise I'd recommend JM Skinz thong. Less chance of a whaletail slip. Not a lot of the "butt floss" feeling. It isn't a super fitted garment so often don't notice it. It is nothing crazy fancy or flashy. But I've bought several over the years. Different colour options make it a good staple of my drawer.

One of my first favourites was the CK Body Thong. But haven't been able to find legit ones for years. https://www.amazon.com/Calvin-Klein...&keywords=ck+man+thong&qid=1579935043&sr=8-15

If you can still find the Steel ones by CK they are also really good starter thongs. Can ride a little high if you wear them at your true waist like designed to.

The last one I would recommend for starting out is the essential 2xist Y back thong. Has a more contoured pouch. They sell them in multi packs online now. But I see them individually in shops.

Again these are good ones for starting out. Nothing really with bells and whistles. You'll find what your own tastes are as you progress on your own underwear journey.

Have fun!

Koi burstangel

Hi Matt
Dont feel discourage about wearing thongs of your personal liking.i use to feel discourage about that ever since I was starting high school.i was so worried about it at first but Then I started telling my closest friends about it and they told me not to be let down because clothing is just clothing .day by day went by and not that im older im glad I got to ....so dont ever feel discourage about it ok???I'm here to talk to too so send me a pm sometimes if you wanna talk about it or any issues your having thong related

Newt8155

Matt, go for it. I just started wearing them every day and absolutely love them. Most of the time I dont even know I have on. The main reason I started, other than I have sort of an underwear fetish, was that i sweat a lot and get a rash in my crotch. Tried boxers but still would get a rash. The pouch on thongs keeps my junk away from my thighs and sure6helps with the sweat issue. My wife is not a huge fan of them but I do it anyway.
Dont be fearful or afraid of showing a whaletale.

ThongSlipsAgain

I've been wearing thongs for years now, just about all I own. I've had my fair share of whaletails but no one who saw cared. The only one that was really embarrassing was back in high school but even then it was my senior year and I never saw those guys again. Point is people may see but they won't do much

cheesewiz

I've been wearing guys and girls thongs for like 10+ years.
What has made me feel better lately is that jeans and pants and shorts are so tight. I couldn't possibly slide into those delightfuly tight and stretchy jeans if I was wearing boxers, or even boxer briefs.
And the nice thing about them being so tight is they don't slide down constantly like our baggy jeans did 10 years ago.
What I do if I'm wearing a thong that I'm worried might show, usually a stringy one cause I don't care if one with a big wide waistband sticks out. After I pee, I pull my thong and jeans up, then squat all the way down and look in the mirror. ( we have a full length one in the single handicapped bathroom) If my buttcrack shows I pull the thong up a little and try squatting again. If just a little waistband shows I leave it. If too much shows I unbutton and reposition. Usually it's just about pulling more to the front.
Part of me wants some to show but I too am too nervous.
I'm in the process of getting a new job so at the new job I'm going to not be so self conscious from the start so then people can come to expect it.