Gay, Straight or Bisexual?

What would you define your sexuality as?

• Straight

Votes: 277 61.0%
  • Gay

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 145 31.9%
  • Asexual

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters

Newt8155

My wife is not a fan of my thongs either. And agree it takes some trial and error to find the right thongs that are comfortable

pj510

Totally straight, no sexual experiences with men and won't. Thongs have a taboo-type meaning to me ever since stealing my sister's thongs and trying them on back in middle school...they seem "wrong" in a way for men to wear but that's the attraction. But over time it's been normalized in my head and I just consider myself sexy enough to wear thongs and be confident about it.

Straight and feel thongs as an underwear choice for men shouldn't be seen as such a taboo thing, no matter what your sexual orientation is. I've had some personal interactions with a few women who enjoyed seeing me wearing them and it gave me the confidence to wear them on a regular basis.

homstar

Straight and feel thongs as an underwear choice for men shouldn't be seen as such a taboo thing, no matter what your sexual orientation is. I've had some personal interactions with a few women who enjoyed seeing me wearing them and it gave me the confidence to wear them on a regular basis.
Of course they shouldn't, historically the thong as a garment was first worn by men. It's a style of underwear, that doesn't dictate sexuality

jmt3388

Str8 and married. Love a nice woman’s ass in a thong, and whale tails is the biggest turn on. Never questioned my stance as I’ve never felt attracted to guys or even guys in thongs. Very curious to know how many guys secretly wear them though.

Newt8155

Str8 and married. Love a nice woman’s ass in a thong, and whale tails is the biggest turn on. Never questioned my stance as I’ve never felt attracted to guys or even guys in thongs. Very curious to know how many guys secretly wear them though.
I wear about half the time not secretly as my wife knows but doesn't necessarily approve.

wtlove

I am bi with a lot stronger attraction for women. I love women wearing thongs and I prefer it she she likes to wear thongs all the time, and she is not shy about it.

I got interested in thongs since I was a kid after watching my sister sun bathe in a thong. As I got older there was just something about that piece if fabric wedged up the ass.
In my late teens I began to notice some girls wearing thongs and I loved it.
I was living in LA at the time after the eartquake and I lived in a building that was damaged. Many people have moved out and left their stuff in there.
I used to go into the empty apartments and I found a few pieces of underwear including thongs. I would try them on.
At some point I bought one at target and then I found one on top of the trash can at the laundry mat. It was a shiny VS thong. At this point I knew I liked shiny thongs.
One day I bought a few male thongs and I would wear them to go out. They were not confortable and did not look as cute as the women's ones did.

Eventually I got married and I decided to throw them all away. My ex wife would sometimes wear thongs but she would complain about it.
I was never explicit how much I liked it when she worn a thong. Maybe because I had it in the back on my head that if she knew how I liked thongs it would end up bad.
One day she challenged me that she would wear a thong at the beach if I did. I reluctantly said yes becasue I knew it was a shit test but I would have done it.
I divorced her and since then I have been wearing male thongs on and off depending on my relationship status.
At times I wear them daily, all day. Modern thongs are much more comfortable and I don't wear them for sexual reasons. I just like to wear them. I still have a few women's thongs but I don't wear them. I just keep them from past relationships.

The only problem I have wearing thongs is that I worry about people knowing because it is seen as a bad thing. As opposed to women
wearing them being a good thing. If it was up to me I would not care it if hangs out. I am also worried about hanging out at gay bars to show it
because I feel I have a straight reputation to keep and gay guys tend to fall in love, it doesn't end well.

noru

I'm like bisexual but I'm in a straight marriage. I try to wear thongs as much as I can and sometimes some G-strings.