My brother in laws wifes thong

Wichsgurke

My brother in laws wife is a woman who is hot but very decent. She is always trying to hide her ass especially when she wears leggings and always trying to be careful so nobody (especially me) can look at her ass when she is bending over. I had never a chance to see her thong lines and ass in leggings. One day she was wearing pantyhose and a relatively short skirt and she made me crazy. I've tried to upskirt her but she was wearing something to hide her ass from upskirts over her pantyhose. It was so frustrating. Another day I saw a leopard thong on her washing line but I wasnt able to grab it because I wasn't alone in that room. After all these frustating moments and jerking off to her pictures I've got the perfect chance. The chance of my life and the end of the frustating moments.

So my parents in law and brother in law and his family are living in the same house. My parents in law are living on the first floor and my brother in law and his family on the second. Two month ago they all gone for a vacation. My wife and me had the keys for the house so we can water the plants in the garden. My brother in law has his own house door and keys. Two days before the were back from vacation we were going to watering the garden a last time. My wife was chilling in the garden of her uncle with her cousins which is next door and I was watering the garden completely alone and free. A few days ago my wife talked randomly about where her brother he is hiding his keys. So that was my chance. I was nervous as hell. I've rushed upstairs grabbed the keys. I had to be fast because I was not sure if my wife would enter the house. I ran into the bedroom. I didn't knew where her drawer was so I had to search for. Finally I found her drawer. Damn she had so sexy lingerie in there. I grabbed the first thong I saw and ran to my car to hide the thong in my car. I was so fuckin nervous but also unbelievably happy so my whole body was shaking. The next day I literally fucked that thong and cummed inside many times watching her pictures. The same day I drove back and sneeked again while my wife was working. But I only had 10 minutes of time and it was dangerous because her uncle is living next door. I was going back to her drawer but sadly I only found one more thong which was the same as that I stealed. The others where just granny pants. I guess she took all the hot thongs with her on vacation.

This is my trophy guys. This is the best thong I've ever stealed. I'm in love with that thong. But that wouldnt be the last trophy. I will try to grab more when I will have the chance.

Wichsgurke

I dont know what size it is but it is a little tight for me. So I guess its Medium. She is 32 years old. I love this thong so much

Wichsgurke

Hello everyone. This is a update on my BIL's wife. Yesterday we were at my PIL. My BIL and his wife also joined us. Her son (7) was upstairs in the living room in the 3rd floor. I forgot to say that their bedroom is on the 2nd floor and the living room in the 3rd floor of the house. So his son was in the 3rd floor playing on his Playstation. He needed help in something on the PSN Store and asked his father. But he is just a casual gamer who has not much idea of PSN Store etc. So he asked me if I can help him. My heart began to run faster because I would have a little time of go inside their bedroom after fixing the problem for his son. They wouldnt know how long it would take to fix. So I was going upstairs with the kid. When I saw that their door was open my heart began running faster and I was shaking a little. After I fixed the problem (took around 10 mins) I went downstairs to the 2nd floor. I peeked inside and saw the washing line on the hallway. I sneeked inside and grabbed the first thong from the washing line. It was a black thong made of satin or mirco fibre. It felt really good. Now I had to decide if I should cum inside that thong or go to her drawer and grab some more thongs and take pictures. I was nervous as hell with a boner in my jogging pants. I decided to do a quick fuck with her thong and cummed inside. Then I've decided to go to her drawer. I stepped into the bedroom with one feet then I heard noises in the stairway. I ran into the bathroom which is on the opposite side and quickly stuffed the thong with my cum inside in the hamper and ran out of their house to the stairway and walked downstairs. My BIL's wife was coming towards me and she said something like "oh there you are. I was just going to call you. This kid has always a problem" and she smiled so sweet like in the pics I shared before. That was so fuckin close. I had to act cool and chill so she wouldnt notice my shaking body and my instant boner after seeing her sweet smile. I went directly to the bathroom of my PIL's to calm down and get rid of my boner. I took out my phone and jerked off again while looking at a picture of her where she smiles. After going back to the living room where everybody was chilling she thanked me and joked around like "I have to pay or do a favour for you for fixing the problem" and I was thinking like "oh you already payed for all favours I've done and will do for you".

Cummed to that pic in the second round