My Cute Girl And Her beautiful Whaletails

Taffy1966

when it would happen it was by accident but it happened daily and she knew it was going to show and she would try to hide it maybe once and give up
My wife only used to cover it if her daughter said something, now she doesn't even bother. The daughter is 17 now and knows better!

Joe9099

My wife only used to cover it if her daughter said something, now she doesn't even bother. The daughter is 17 now and knows better!
Both your wife is fucking hot, she looks like a complete fucking slut but I think about them when I fuck my chick.

Bonedaddy789

so here is an amazing whale tail to bring this back. God do I miss these whaletails. This was right before Christmas she was doing all kinds of stuff to get ready. She had a belt on at first and that thong was fully on display. And than I saw her taking it off and this happened!

My wife has an orange one like this! Love it!

randy

Those gstring slips are so sexy. Love the candid capture. Would love to see any more that you have like that.not only is she super sexy but you take really high quality pics of her in the best poses like the one where she is fully bent over. I would take the same shots if I were there too.