SILs Thongs

dubman

Hey guys! I am literally texting my SIL right now - with my cock in hand!

I asked if her ass is sniffable and she said it was "good to go"

I then took a new chance and asked her what color her thong was and she said "lavender"

Damn, I'm trying not to blow a load yet!

I just jokingly asked if she could send a pic of the waistband so I could "verify" the color! I'm awaiting her reply. not sure if she's going to go for it or not...!

If she does send, I'll share!!!!

tcz

She seems pretty comfortable talking about it. I can’t wait until you get a peak and a sniff.

dubman

Yup we're at a good point.

I told her on a text from a couple weeks ago that I definitely hope to find and "enjoy" one of her thongs next time we're at her house and she said "I don't mind!"

So! as I've said, it's just a matter of time and timing until I hit the jackpot!

Damn, still waiting for her to reply...

She's at work, so it might be tough to pull off a pic, but we'll see...

dubman

Damn, she sent me a gif of a cartoon character dancing around in underwear!

I think the pic request might be too next level right now!

tcz

Send her this one!

dubman

Well guys, I’ve pushed things to a new level with SIL!

Today, I joked around about going she wears a black thong sometime soon.

Then, I told her that I remember “stumbling across” her black thong once, when it was in her pajamas in her bathroom...

I asked if she would judge me if I had sniffed it and she said “No judging” with a thumbs up emoji!!!!!

I was freaking out and just told her “good, because it was amazing.”

I told her to please not hate me and she said, “LOL you’re good”

Well, it’s pretty much all out there now!

The final amazing step will be when I finally get her to leave a thong for me and I get to sniff it when we’re over at her house next!!!!

dubman

Thanks guys!

I really can’t believe it’s gone this far!

Literally...

She now knows that I’ve sniffed her thong and I came to the scent of her asshole!!! Blows my mind when I stop to think about it!!!

I told her straight up that her scent is amazing!

She knows that I’m looking forward to sniffing one of her thongs again when it’s possible! AND SHE’S COOL WITH IT!!!!

Holy shit, this is a dream come true!!!

It’s still up in the air on when I’ll actually have a chance to sniff her freshly worn thong, but it WILL happen and I’ll share the entire adventure with you guys when it does!!!!