Stolen thongs

xXTheThongLoverXx

My friends, it's time for me to present you Lila :cool: An other true beauty from who I'm glad to steal thongs. She's a 24 girl I met at school. I was in her class for 2 years and had enough time to pick not 1, 2, 3, 4 but 5 incredible trophies from her panty drawer... Wanna see them ? :devilish:

Attachments

• L.-G..jpg
    L.-G..jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 312

xXTheThongLoverXx

Sorry I'm late, I've been a little more busy that I expected this week-end. I shall upload the pics of Lila's thongs within the next 14 hours. I shall take several shots of them ?
For more Lila's pics, still ask me in PM ;)

xXTheThongLoverXx

Let's start with my first 3 trophies : I went at Lila's house while her cat was at the vet. She had to pick him up so I stayed there, waiting for her return... Alone :cool: I had nearly 10 minutes to search in her room, that was soooo satisfying ! I didn't had to trick to find out how I could find her panty drawer because I had all the time I wanted for that :p And I found them ! She had such a huge collection. I took 5 good minutes to watch them all... Then I had to choose ! I wanted to steal her one first, but they were all so godamn sexy. I wanted the "Pull-In" so badly, my favorite. So I decided it's gonna be mine :devilish:

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 600
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 643
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 585

xXTheThongLoverXx

What about the 5 others ? Well, I returned at her house, 2 months later, for a party this time. I was a bit drunk, but I knew my way lol. So I returned to her room, pretending a phonecall (Don't judge me :ROFLMAO:) I opened her panty drawer for the second time. Maybe it was because I was drunk, but I wanted more ! 3 wasn't enough. I abused a little bit, but I didn't care : Today it's gonna be 5 ! I noticed the green one 2 months ago, same for the red... Can't tell about the black ones. But it was sure the one in the middle wasn't there ! It's now my favorite from Lila with the Pull-In :devilish:

Attachments

• 9.png
    9.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 453
  • 10.png
    10.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 547
  • 11.png
    11.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 515

xXTheThongLoverXx

@cumman Unfortunatly not for any of them :/ However I took some ass pics from the next girl I'm gonna show you :cool:
I'll start with these ass pics first if you want, then I show you face and panties.

Let's debrief a bit about Lila, then I'm gonna present you Milena by the end of the week :devilish: